Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Its 5 o'clock somewhere..
OaABE7R.jpg

That's a beautify Churchill and intriguing brew you've got there Riverwarrior Riverwarrior . :thumbsup:

I appreciate that it's available in an 8 oz can. I've never seen that before, but I wish more breweries would do that for their high ABV products.

both were really good. We’re a no caned chili house here. I ended up turning it in to frito pie last night and mixed the left overs with eggs this morning.
:thumbsup::thumbsup: Sounds like a treat, Mitt! :)

Thanks, GT! The Craftsman has actually been around for about a year. I think I've only carried it 6 or 7 times now, which is a shame. It, amazingly, packs a bit bigger blade into the Peanut package, and the swedge and long pull make it a little more special. I feel kind of goofy carrying 2 Peanuts at a time, though, so it (along with my dozen other Peanuts) sit in the display case.
I apologize for my inattention, Shawn; thanks for straightening me out about the Craftsman.:rolleyes::thumbsup: IIRC, the display case is quite a looker! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks 5K Qs 5K Qs :)
I must add GT you post some of the most beautiful traditionals “and beverages :D“ that I enjoying viewing emencly!!
That's a very nice comment, TheFactor; thanks! :)

I know how you feel 5K. Innis and Gunn's Rum Cask apparently makes me talk complete rubbish :D When I pointed out to my mates who told me that, that I usually waffle utter tosh regardless of my blood alcohol level, they shut up :D
The Higo is supposedly originally Japanese manufacture (which Frost are aren't they?) which I bought from an online British vendor of all things Japanese. I just took a close up of it to post but Imgur is throwing a hissy fit again :rolleyes:

If you want to know our beer styles:

http://www.camra.org.uk/different-styles

The page from the UK's 'Campaign for Real Ale' (CAMRA) organisation, explaining better than I can our main beer styles.
CAMRA was set up in 1971 and was instrumental in saving the British brewing industry :thumbsup:
Thanks for the CAMRA link, donn! :cool::thumbsup:
Next time my wife accuses me of beer-fueled chattiness, I'll try using your words, "that I usually waffle utter tosh regardless of my blood alcohol level", and see what she makes of that non-American phrase! :p

It's been raining since sunday, it calls for at least a triple!
View attachment 813259
I hope your weather has dried out a bit, Jolipapa. :thumbsup:

Its 5 o'clock somewhere..
OaABE7R.jpg
I like that "scratted" Opinel handle, Mark! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Did you do that yourself? If so, how did you "darken the lines", or is that just shadow?

It took a while, but this photo of yours planted a seed that grew into this one of mine:

UwARFVwh.jpg

Pictured with an IPA in your honor, of course. :)
Congrats on the ebony Churchill, Greg! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I wanted to submit this pic to the Beans & Blades thread, but I guess it doesn't exist. :rolleyes:
200anniv.slimtrap.jpg

- GT

I like that "scratted" Opinel handle, Mark! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: Did you do that yourself? If so, how did you "darken the lines", or is that just shadow?

- GT

Hey Gary, thanks! :thumbsup:
I cut into the handle with a coping saw blade. My son was helping and traced over the cuts with his pencil:)

Back