Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Interesting to know JP, I've had the beer, but never knew what the name meant :thumbsup:

This is also a *wee scot* from the UK. :p

D4Jdn66.jpg

Also, an excellent Kentucky Bourbon :thumbsup:

VDhl33R.jpg

Interesting to know JP, I've had the beer, but never knew what the name meant :thumbsup:
In fact the beer is brewed in the Pas-de-Calais (62) whose inhabitants are the Boyaux rouges, Red Casings, only those in the Nord (59) are true Chtis. There's a funny movie about a postman, a Southerner gone working in the North, Bienvenue chez les Chtis (second only to Titanic with 20 millions wievers in cinemas). It has been envisaged a translation as "Welcome to the Sticks" but I guess translation would have killed the different funny accents. Maybe a US remake someday.
Very enjoyable beer nevertheless. :)

iu
Bienvenue_chez_les_CH%27TIS.png

In fact the beer is brewed in the Pas-de-Calais (62) whose inhabitants are the Boyaux rouges, Red Casings, only those in the Nord (59) are true Chtis. There's a funny movie about a postman, a Southerner gone working in the North, Bienvenue chez les Chtis (second only to Titanic with 20 millions wievers in cinemas). It has been envisaged a translation as "Welcome to the Sticks" but I guess translation would have killed the different funny accents. Maybe a US remake someday.
Very enjoyable beer nevertheless. :)

iu
Bienvenue_chez_les_CH%27TIS.png

It was hard enough for a Northerner living in the Pas-de-Calais my friend! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Me as well. Today was 34 c or 93 f on that weirdo thermometer :D Hottest in this country and sweltering in anybody's book. No need for sauna you just walk the streets and it pours off you. Bad side, hard to sleep, good side not much appetite for food or even booze just want water, tea, coffee or this. No Bourbon gets mixed in with it either:D An extreme place this, it can go to -34c in winter, I've once seen it dip to -41c years back, 68+c temperature range!:eek: I feel for the birds and wild animals though, not nice for them.

PshfgpI.jpg

Back