Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

vmgK9qf.jpg

A refreshing warm weather drink after a long day.
À votre santé!

I'm generally a Beefeater guy, but I do like and enjoy Gordon's. A well made classic dry gin. Very nice knife, too.
- Stuart
Thank you, Stuart. Not crazy about Gordon's, but it is decent (and cheap!). Favorite is Tanqueray, and next is Beefeater. Bombay is good, both London Dry & Sapphire, and I like Plymouth. I usually use the readily available Martini & Rossi vermouth, but found a small bottle of Noilly Pras at the liquor store today. Very good, although my martinis don't have a lot of vermouth. ;)

Thank you, Stuart. Not crazy about Gordon's, but it is decent (and cheap!). Favorite is Tanqueray, and next is Beefeater. Bombay is good, both London Dry & Sapphire, and I like Plymouth. I usually use the readily available Martini & Rossi vermouth, but found a small bottle of Noilly Pras at the liquor store today. Very good, although my martinis don't have a lot of vermouth. ;)

All fine gins. I like Noilly, though I use the Original Dry version. My go-to vermouth is Boissiere (see post #6074).
- Stuart

Loki and I returned from a walk to savor (me) and look for rabbits (him) in the vicinity. We sat on the front stoop, while I enjoyed a cigar and the remnants of that Bordeaux as it got better with air.

ThhMsGg.jpg

nnodFCB.jpg

Then the foxes started up (we have a den with 3 kits in the neighborhood). He was focused.

lPy7ycU.jpg

A great night!
- Stuart

Loki and I returned from a walk to savor (me) and look for rabbits (him) in the vicinity. We sat on the front stoop, while I enjoyed a cigar and the remnants of that Bordeaux as it got better with air.

ThhMsGg.jpg

nnodFCB.jpg

Then the foxes started up (we have a den with 3 kits in the neighborhood). He was focused.

lPy7ycU.jpg

A great night!
- Stuart
It does sound like a great night. :thumbsup:

Back