Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

20210117-092501.jpg

On the way back from Sydney they had this stuff in the servo...I had the Cola too...it tasted like olden days coke..not the empty fizz of today.

I love Jarritos too, especially the cola!

Dylan, I am constantly confirmed in my assessment that you are a man of impeccable tastes: the Old Ras (as we like to call it) is definitely top tier imbibery! And, your two knife patterns are equally at home in my pockets. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you for the kind words, Jeff. I do tend to have discerning tastes but my palate is constantly evolving and I am sure there is lots for me to experience and enjoy.

That’s a mighty fine smoke as well!

Thank you, my friend. I really enjoy those Brickhouse sticks.

Welcome back!

Thank you, Taylor! It's good to be back.

Having a dry January did not stop me from accumulating whiskies so I am breaking into a bottle that I've had for a spell now. I'm also breaking in a new pipe!

iPGYFaY.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, Jeff. I do tend to have discerning tastes but my palate is constantly evolving and I am sure there is lots for me to experience and enjoy.

Thank you, my friend. I really enjoy those Brickhouse sticks.

Thank you, Taylor! It's good to be back.

Having a dry January did not stop me from accumulating whiskies so I am breaking into a bottle that I've had for a spell now. I'm also breaking in a new pipe!

iPGYFaY.jpg
Is that the 2021 St. Patrick’s Peterson? Your picture makes me want one more than some of the retailer’s pics.

Back