Beverages and Blades - Traditional of Course

Don't drink alcohol but I do enjoy a nice Peach Tea paired with a 2015 Forum knife or a Fruit Punch paired with a Northfield 25 EO in stag. :D

28MQNHt.jpg

Some great pics here :thumbup: I had a Dry January - stupidest thing I've done in ages! :D ;) I've not really drunk much since, but I decided to treat myself to a special beer the other day, a nice complex Yorkshire 'Stingo', in my new favourite Leeds bar. :) :thumbup:

Brass Castle's Wallop is a strong dark old ale made in a traditional Yorkshire 'Stingo' style. With the addition of dark treacle it's then aged for 6 months in whisky, bourbon & brandy barrels before being blended and bottled.

Trying to power through the dreary, rain-soaked afternoon with a triple shot of espresso and a sharp little friend.

TSAR.... Nice lil friend. May I ask his pedigree?

It's a relatively recent one, just a 2000s Case mini-copperhead with the typical boring clip+pen blade configuration. I love the handles on that one but admittedly I'm on the hunt for one with a Wharnie master. Sure is a handy knife, slimmer and longer than a peanut, pairs well with straight-edge blades...

Here's another angle, next to a #75 stockman for size comparison:

Mugging for the camera:

IMG_6052_zpshckm1376.jpg~original

Made a trip to Total Wine today and picked up a few different beers to sample!

The wife and I had a couple of big bull calves out at the ranch that needed to be steers. They were not gonna wait till April when we'll do our spring works and the rest of our calves. They'd of been too big by then.

TtbyeqV.jpg

This was afterwards. Not to worry, I had a beer.

uJzaZkf.jpg

So'd our buddy that did the cutting while we roped. Ya got to take care of the help.

dtNqS8k.jpg

Back