beware of brix-tactical

howdy, all!
Just wanted to post a warning. I placed an order with brix-tactical over 46 days ago. since my payment was received, i have not had a response to any e-mails, nor have I gotten my order.
Buyers beware! Avoid brix-tactical.dk!

Wrong forum. IIRC, Mr. Brix had some family troubles recently which may explain his delay.

Jeremy

Yes, I will vouch for Brix-Tactical. I have done business with him and he is a good guy who does great work. It was recently posted on the suspect forum that he is going to be shutdown for while due to the aformentioned family troubles. You just got to hang in there.

Really! 2 deaths in the immediate family one right after the other and a farm to take over and run, cut the guy some slack! He's NOT out to rip you off! Jeez, lighten up! You WILL get taken care of. Put yourself in his shoes. This is starting to pi$$ me off, it's a sheath for sh!t's sake, not a $600 custom. Grow up and pull your head out of your a$$.

Rob

You are not going to sour anyone on Brix my friend. There are far to many members that have dealt with Brix and have been here longer and have contributed more than your 19 posts. :rolleyes: Did you do ANY research before you posted this? :rolleyes:

Cerberus

I'm sorry to see how this whole thread has gone. A new guy who didn't realize what was going on with Niko, and how we would back each other up, I can understand. It takes time to fit into a community. But the rest of us should know better than cursing him out for a mistake that really didn't hurt anybody.

We're going to get over this some day. Why not now?

im over it, i dont even know Niko, but i heard about what happened, its just that people explained to him multiple times what happened, he was twice offered some sort of compensation on Niko's behalf. I mean David Brown said he would hook him up with a kydex sheath so he would have one and then they could work out whatever later. Eric said he would give him back his money, I thought that made it clear that there was a major problem with Niko and that although he has every right to be unhappy with service he needed to stop posting badly about brix. Sorry the deal went bad I would be unhappy too, but accept the kindness of others and let Niko deal with his problems.

Esav

I'm over it also. What got me PO'ed was that was explained over and over in Rat Chat, offers were made by both David Brown and Eric and this guy just keeps beating a dead horse. Not like it's the first post or anything, it's been going on for a bit. Eric locked the threads down over at RC, the guy comes here and I finally lost my patience and temper. I apologize.

Rob

Hey, it's all right. I guess we shouldn't have to apologize for standing up for friends. :) I just didn't want the bitterness to get to everybody. It happens enough in the Political Arena! :eek:

Yessssss!!!!

This is the place I like to hang out. Where friends watch each others back.

kee ;)

Rob, Cerberus et al....
Thanks for standing up for my friend Nicolai! I know he will set things right as soon as he gets back on his feet.
He has been going through hell the last six months.......
On top of this, he had to start in a new job and has been working almost round the clock, sleeping in the shop and all for quite some time now.
Spoke to him yesterday and he hopes to be able to catch up on things in a week or so.
Again, thanks guys!

Bo Hansen

Just spoke to Nico and he's really having more than his share of bad luck.
He is truly sorry for letting you all down and not answering e-mails and calls.
As if he wasn't hit hard enough, his other sister was just admitted to hospital with an intestinal problem and his late mother's husband is obstructing the inheritance process as well and they are only communicating through their lawyers now.
Needless to say, Nico is pretty worn down and just trying to get by.
He had hoped to be back on track by next week, but with the problems his stepfather is causing, he's not sure when he's back on top.
He hasn't forgotten about anybody and will do everything to make things right as soon as he's out of the woods.
Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Bo Hansen
P.S: You are welcome to contact me if I can be of any help at all.

Back