1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 17 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a KaBar Becker BK 15 Mini Camp!

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a KA-BAR Becker BK 15, or Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Apil 27; winners will be drawn on Sunday @5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

bf forum speed is really slow...

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by dirc, Apr 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    I just thought I'd let you know that the bf forum is extremely slow right now for me. (11:15am-11:28am EST)

refresh/reload times are nearly 20 seconds - where as normally it's only about 2 sec

I'm not sure if you're doing a backup, or if perhaps you're being hit by a DDOS type attack or something?

None of my other websites or speed is impacted in general, so it appears the problem is on your end.

2. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    it seems to be fast again now... not sure what was up

3. lmleck

lmleck The beatings will continue until morale improves. Platinum Member

Dec 8, 2007
    I have had slowness, and found that apparently updates were loading for the next shutdown of my computer.
    Larry

4. dirc

dirc

Jan 31, 2018
    that is always a possibility, esp with any windows 10 - but I'm a crazy linux user that believes a user should be fully in control of their own hardware ; )

Mo2 likes this.