BF Promotions - Good thing

I don't know what the problem is here with the complaining about it.

It's good for the forum.

Even if it wasn't, the Busse offer is still a good deal.

And how else would I know about it unless they sent a mass email to members.

I just don't see the problem.

------------------
Regards,
Ron Knight

Yeah I'm crazy, but what do you want me to do about it

I agree. We should be greatfull for all the effort that Mike and the others put in to this site!

If I am going to start complaining about spam this is the last place I would start.

------------------
~James

Someone posted before and I agree. If there were a "BF Special" and I was not apprised by email, I would be disappointed to say the least. So, far I have gotten two BF Natives, the Sastre Sheath, and am excitely waiting for the REKAT Sifu. BF membership has its benefits and priveleges.
smile.gif

sing

AKTI #A000356

I agree. Spam can be a problem, but I'm as likely to complain about an e-mail offering Busse blades at a good price as I am to complain about the "young college girl" who wants to send me pic's of her and her roommate. I know I can't have either, but it's nice to be asked!

I agree, there is no problem with this. One guy complained and we had a thread with over 50 responses. Pretty amazing.

I'm totally into the offers through this site! I purchased a Kershaw 1416 and I immediately ordered another one (but they were gone). The Busse is a killer deal. I'm waiting to get the Sifu too.

I could understand if I started getting three messages a day from this forum trying to sell me any kind of junk imaginable. But that doesn't happen.

Some people who complain seem to forget a very simple fact: THIS SITE IS FREE! Mike and Spark are doing a great job of keeping it that way (even if they charged, I would pay). I recently sold two of my knives through this site and I didn't have to pay anything for that.

I'm totally into the offers through this site! I purchased a Kershaw 1416 and I immediately ordered another one (but they were gone). The Busse is a killer deal. I'm waiting to get the Sifu too.

I could understand if I started getting three messages a day from this forum trying to sell me any kind of junk imaginable. But that doesn't happen.

Some people who complain seem to forget a very simple fact: THIS SITE IS FREE! Mike and Spark are doing a great job of keeping it that way (even if they charged, I would pay). I recently sold two of my knives through this site and I didn't have to pay anything for that.

Back