Attention BF2020 Away We Go - Books are closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
iu

So long as they don't have the same aroma..:eek::D

Bummer about the International shipping...hope something can be sorted :thumbsup:
Someone looks like they have a comfy little home :)

Got mine too! At first I thought it was just a redundant notice from the Little Rattler that's on the way from Mike as well. What a great surprise, kudos for the work and especially for pulling this off at what seemed like the last minute.
Same exact for me! Thanks, Mike!

Hopefully they make it to everyone in a reasonable time. I have several packages that seem to be in limbo. The last three weeks its like usps and ups decided to just sit on packages.

Hopefully they make it to everyone in a reasonable time. I have several packages that seem to be in limbo. The last three weeks its like usps and ups decided to just sit on packages.

Yeah, I am kind of regretting having them sent to my office in the city of Atlanta, like downtown where we should get mail everyday. Last week we got mail on Monday (left from Saturday) and Friday only. That was unusual but it is perfectly normal for the mail to miss one or two days a week, and for USPS to lie about delivering priority packages and then actually delivering them a day or two later.
Very frustrating.

Reminds me of the old Bondi Cigar j9ke...i was swimming out at Bondi near the sewer outfall...and huge "bondi cigar or blind mullet" floated past. What did you do?...I swam on undeterred!....
knifeswapper knifeswapper Mike and @freezergeezer Matt and @eisman Kev....the game is afoot all systems go...we are greenlit and locked and loaded...battle stations and all hands on deck. etc etc for our international postage plan.....just so we are on the same page...wasnt sure about my emails getting through..cheerz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back