Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having never participated in the Forum knife, I just assumed we would pay up front. I've got no problem with it. Of course, I don't have a problem with the dealer making $5/knife (for example) for all his hassle either and that's apparently a point of contention, so whatever y'all decide is fine with me. Up front: good. Deposit: good. Handshake: good.
I'm just surprised this is even happening. Thanks Mike, for stepping up big time thumb.gif

Just sent an email for international shipping. Will we get a notification when we know how and when to pay? I don't mind paying 100% up front.

No worries knifeswapper knifeswapper Mike...I should be able to get postage sorted..I love avoiding redtape and beaurocracy as much as possible...I Thank you for organising this and happy to see it being supported and running so smoothly.
Cheers.

I voted for 2- but just asked some buds if they are down. So I may change it

Maybe we should just wait until Mike posts his preferred method and timetable of payments. Best we can do here is let the man do his own thinking and hold to our commitment to pay when asked an invoiced.

Last year it was pay up front, then he ordered, then we waited.
Every year I've participated it's been a variation on that theme.
I don't expect this year to be any different, and I'm plenty ok with that.

It sounds like he still has plenty of details to iron out before he knows how hes going to receive the payments and what the payment is going to be. Id expect to pay before production starts though. Best we can do is let mike get everything figured out and be punctual as we can be to help him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back