Attention BF2020 Knife Count

I will commit to

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in for one ! Thank you sir. I am so sorry to hear about your ranch getting hit by 102MPH winds for 15 minutes+, about two days ago. Hang in there !

Last edited:
OK, the last thing I want to do is embarrass anyone. And have had a couple folks ask if Friday was alright. Yes, picking it up by Friday is fine, but Viper has to have a count tomorrow and I will have to speculate on a number that, at this point, is significantly less than I committed with them originally. So, I am assuming many people just don't check in very often and am going to tag them here. But if you committed and need to back away at this point; please post here so we don't keep trying to get in contact. I don't want someone to miss out just because they didn't know time was getting close; and if something doesn't change I will need to beg Viper out of dozens of these and hope they will still stay with us.

Again, my assumption is that folks simply didn't realize we were collecting on these for a good number. Last year we had to scramble to get past a similar issue.

Folks that as of 8/12/20 19:00 Central have not picked up their pre-pay:

---- 1 knife ----

<List Removed>

---- 2 knives ----

<List Removed>

There were several that spoke for 2 knives but only picked up one. Again, my assumption is that they need a few days to come up with the funds or just forgot what they posted here on the poll. If they changed their mind, that is fine too - just let me know.

<List Removed>

There is definitely a possibility that I missed an order as consolidating is dizzying work. If so, give me the order number and I will check it off so we don't keep trying to make sure you found the purchase thread.

Last edited:
knifeswapper knifeswapper ..
There are quite a few of us that will order one or two more, if that will help. Just let us know when to send funds....

Last edited:
Want to make sure I don’t end up on the hit list:D so payed in full for one Monday. I’ll just have to Cut back on steaks and buy some more top Ramen:)
Also if you end up short when the smoke clears I’d be up for 1 or 2 more like last year if that’ll help you out Mike.​

Last edited:
Want to make sure I don’t end up on the hit list:D so payed in full for one yesterday. I’ll just have to Cut back on steaks and buy some more top Ramen:)
Also if you end up short when the smoke clears I’d be up for 1 or 2 more like last year if that’ll help you out Mike.​
Man I wish I’d been around last year to order 3 of those...

It feels like since things moved so fast this time around many either have just not been logged on, or unprepared financially for
how quickly things got rolling.

Granted, throwing down close to three hunndos is no small thing for anyone.

My gut is the majority of unpaid accounts will come through.

I hope we didn’t burn any bridges though.

What’s the deadline date/time to settle up with the manufacturer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back