BH Swag Pt. II

63_AUprtZApy5J9FHr6FmIqv9_pkccqA2EAtmNKVWmYRe0Ysl1ZvUjfU1znLlHJg2H_hkRl8ihZIgMXFtLKpazZuyTsot8ljm3DtGTP0xGvUfoPh9wHS9oXB1uT0O67GOUObrZCBqO3KLbeLQ5LRkMkfRt5COcANdXisScQRK0Yt0JjI1gIhJ1QBV8v3r5RV55riKfnijcOH-xFT0pd9SjQLAKR8ocklps2Oyf0FohDjoJwQPf4_4s2uUfrN6r_Gyi_mxoNmDmUGdy46rPMpeLOSYaMS9lJvucXg_I28dYP7HX_nX3gGhzGPB9wfjJwnQvoiiHlRWo8T8FcvvTyiEtJBlIKX28t2uYLLVZahMbfhobDfhhZ4FnPl7_LWPryeBurxze4BixfOWpWtaOzvTWsa10rvqA0YInQ6zrelhS_91Umg9ZlPo2MQaZCVZQBGbIwA_8l8XCO5R1zlEDButK-yhonx45itzuVfoJL7xnYik2XnBixNTtLgwre-1vtkBwkZ_F9Tt-FXykTyz1OUxtDB_unfZCrVzw3kRHd08qZcZxhOw4xseijCFRVjRrxdVC3iqQrhck2Xxxt9mXgAOm_GZCFWeQKult-CcJhqkSR3FsqgFVNN1BNXS5dAqHb-ynAQzYev0gy5JI-aZaoexH6sN9PLCIw=w800-h533-no

@TheWarrior If looking for a quality flask you might want to try the Stankey flasks. Love mine. Only thing I dislike a little is the plastic cap.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Nicely done! That's a beaute.... Smart too.... Hydration is very important, when you're in the bush! :eek::D:po_O
Hey, we all need to be careful. A flask full of your favorite whiskey is key to proper survival. :thumbsup:

63_AUprtZApy5J9FHr6FmIqv9_pkccqA2EAtmNKVWmYRe0Ysl1ZvUjfU1znLlHJg2H_hkRl8ihZIgMXFtLKpazZuyTsot8ljm3DtGTP0xGvUfoPh9wHS9oXB1uT0O67GOUObrZCBqO3KLbeLQ5LRkMkfRt5COcANdXisScQRK0Yt0JjI1gIhJ1QBV8v3r5RV55riKfnijcOH-xFT0pd9SjQLAKR8ocklps2Oyf0FohDjoJwQPf4_4s2uUfrN6r_Gyi_mxoNmDmUGdy46rPMpeLOSYaMS9lJvucXg_I28dYP7HX_nX3gGhzGPB9wfjJwnQvoiiHlRWo8T8FcvvTyiEtJBlIKX28t2uYLLVZahMbfhobDfhhZ4FnPl7_LWPryeBurxze4BixfOWpWtaOzvTWsa10rvqA0YInQ6zrelhS_91Umg9ZlPo2MQaZCVZQBGbIwA_8l8XCO5R1zlEDButK-yhonx45itzuVfoJL7xnYik2XnBixNTtLgwre-1vtkBwkZ_F9Tt-FXykTyz1OUxtDB_unfZCrVzw3kRHd08qZcZxhOw4xseijCFRVjRrxdVC3iqQrhck2Xxxt9mXgAOm_GZCFWeQKult-CcJhqkSR3FsqgFVNN1BNXS5dAqHb-ynAQzYev0gy5JI-aZaoexH6sN9PLCIw=w800-h533-no

@TheWarrior If looking for a quality flask you might want to try the Stankey flasks. Love mine. Only thing I dislike a little is the plastic cap.
knoefz knoefz Got one. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/beckers-flask-photos-here.1651258/

And once you're fully hydrated... Any leftovers can be used as a fire starter to stay warm / fend off hypothermia and also as an antiseptic, in case a Becker bites back after all that "hydration". :eek::D:p:confused:
Hey, this guy gets it. :thumbsup: :D

That looks cool. I was going to ask where you got it until you said it doesn't seem to be made well.
I'm gonna do some testing with it, to see what it does to the whiskey. Hate to waste good whiskey, but it's all in the name of science. :thumbsup:

This reminds of a time I went camping with a friend. We borrowed a stove and fuel from his brother. When we tried to light the stove we could not get it to work at all.

My father walked over to see what we were doing. He said โ€œ you canโ€™t cook with a drunk stove โ€œ. Then walked away.

My friend looked at me like WTH? Then the smell hit us. It wasnโ€™t fuel it was Tequila!

Anyway those stainless steel bottles for camp fuel make great flasks!

Looking back at it now. Thank God we tried to cook with tequila and not get drunk on fuel. That would have been much worse.

Last edited:
In my mind I look just like the fierce warrior in your logo.

View attachment 1097284

I looked in the mirror one day and realized I look more like a garden gnome.

View attachment 1097283

Now as I get older around Thanksgiving little kids start telling me what they want for Christmas!

View attachment 1097285

So I avoid red hats, mirrors and little kids and still see myself as a fierce warrior.

View attachment 1097286
I was hoping I would quit hearing about looking like Santa after Christmas, but it didn't happen, haha.

And yet more swag in...stay tuned. ;)

that looks awesome! too bad that it might not be food grade...maybe use it to store alcohol stove fuel instead?

i almost never carry a flask in the woods...it can never carry enough for me so i take the whole bottle anyway, hehe.

that looks awesome! too bad that it might not be food grade...maybe use it to store alcohol stove fuel instead?

i almost never carry a flask in the woods...it can never carry enough for me so i take the whole bottle anyway, hehe.
Thanks man. That's not a bad idea at all. Thanks for being there for me man, appreciate it. ;)

Reactions: JV3
Back