Bhakta MMB, M-43 and Villager CAK for Tuesday Evening

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
18 inch 32 ounce M-43 by Bhakta. Horn handle. True workhorse at $195.

7MeN3Xk.jpg

8Qahan9.jpg

15 inch 22 ounce villager fit and finish Chiruwa Ang Khola by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. Super strong rig at $165. *SOLD*

2ekBQ9M.jpg

4IGknwm.jpg

YG2g01z.jpg

L to r

Overall length 9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Horn handle. $99.

Overall length 9 inch 8 ounce Mini Micro Bowie by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $99. *SOLD*

2yUpUmV.jpg

nKFq4RV.jpg

Necklace #12
$38
rWXkqP1.jpg

rUL86Vs.jpg

Necklace #13
$39

e4uPbc9.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all
Happy Holidays!
Z43revD.jpg

Last edited:
Been awhile since I did one but anyone that scores a Bowie and wants the handle checkered send Yangdu an extra 20 and me the knife and I'll scratch some checkering on it for you.
Probably not before Christmas but we can try.

That's a good looking M43. Not a lightweight version like some people have hoping for, but a real heavy duty chopper. The Bhakta CAK, on the other hand, is strong and light.

I suspect that anyone wanting an M43 around 24 oz will have to go to auction-land and get one of the WWII-era vintage blades. But maybe Yangdu will have a lightweight version in this batch when she posts the rest of them.

Been awhile since I did one but anyone that scores a Bowie and wants the handle checkered send Yangdu an extra 20 and me the knife and I'll scratch some checkering on it for you.
Probably not before Christmas but we can try.

I got the DD on the MMB with a satisal wood handle and Yangdu sent it to you for some checkering. 'Tis kind of you. You might still have my email but if not I can send you an email with my address and stuff. Thank you sir!

The M-43, my blade indeed. This is a beauty, a little heavier than I like, but the extra weight makes it a true chopper. I like the graceful lines of the M-43 as well as the palm swell grip and the over sized pommel. I guess that's why I have three.

I got the DD on the MMB with a satisal wood handle and Yangdu sent it to you for some checkering. 'Tis kind of you. You might still have my email but if not I can send you an email with my address and stuff. Thank you sir!

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it and get on it asap. Yangdu ships fast even this time of year so should be here soon.

Yangdu mistakenly sent me the money for this checkering, I'll be sending it back. Any handles that get the treatment, the money goes to HI, not to me.
She's way too nice to me. Much appreciated but not deserved.

I finally finished Erics knife handle checkering this morning. It takes a little time and this time of year it took a bit longer than I had hoped.
I'll post a couple pics here so he can have something to hold till it gets home.
I'm not much of a photographer but I done what I could
The knife and the tools used behind it.

Headed home soon.

Back