BHQ Excl. Lum Tanto?

Thanks for the link fellas, subscribed and looking forward to obtaining my first ever Lum tanto in this fancy schmancy steel :thumbsup:

This is a huge score for Blade HQ. The return of the Lum Tanto in Hap40? It's going to sell out quick as hell.

I can’t wait for this one to be released. Still have sellers remorse for getting rid of my grey tanto years ago. The best decision when buying knives and guns is to only buy and never sell lol.

LCZbUXR.png

While I am not a huge fan of natural/jade G10, this model looks pretty darn good. I might pick one up.

Mine (granted I get one before they're all snapped up :rolleyes:) is staying just as it was intended.
I made the mistake of modding the last sprint Lum and I regret it.
If I want a different knife I'll buy a different knife.

Mine (granted I get one before they're all snapped up :rolleyes:) is staying just as it was intended.
Agreed. Why snag a sprint then destroy it?

What mod did you do?
If the scales were any other colour I may agree, but that jade is not my cup of tea.

I really like the natural G-10. It really seems to go with everything while as the same time being subdued in the pocket in a non-mall ninja manner.

What mod did you do?
If the scales were any other colour I may agree, but that jade is not my cup of tea.
I did a regrind on that thick blade and the gray scales stained in my blue jeans so I dyed the scales.
So no, it wasn't something as simple as aftermarket scales, it was permanent, irreversible mods that killed resale.
Didn't stop me from reselling though. I knew someone would want and enjoy it.

Back