BHQ Para2 black CPM-M4, jade scales

Man I’m feeling like mine is never gonna come in. Expected delivery was today. But it didn’t come and the only updates the tracking says is in transit to next facility. It doesn’t even show where it is at

Man I’m feeling like mine is never gonna come in. Expected delivery was today. But it didn’t come and the only updates the tracking says is in transit to next facility. It doesn’t even show where it is at
Exact same thing for me. I just watched the mail lady come and go and went to check just to be sure and nothing. Little bummed but hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I'm guessing the holiday may have slowed things down a bit.

Just got mine in.
It's really nice, but the liners need to be blacked out.

And the clip is on wrong.

Guys - look at it this way: the longer you wait, the more excited you will be when you get the package.:D

The tracking information was never updated for my order...It was delivered on Saturday

Mine came in. I have a blue pair of Putnam anso scales sitting here on my desk, but for some reason I'm really liking the Jade and am now hesitant to swap.. what is wrong with me? lol.

Regarding the knife, it is awesome, perfect lock up, blade centering, everything. I thought I'd hate the jade but now I have it in hand, I have a hard decision on my hands.

Put some FDE scales on the one I’m going to carry / use. You guys weren’t kidding about the lanyard tube being a pain in the ass. I scratched up the tube trying to get it loose before realizing it didn’t need to come off. I’ll replace the hardware in the near future now that I know what to expect.

uRJIrwB.jpg

kRWoY52.jpg

Got my three today. One of them is slightlyyy off center, but I'm not gonna complain. Everything else about them is pretty much flawless except maybe an uneven grind but I never worry about that.

What I am somewhat surprised about that I don't think anyone has mentioned is how aggressive this g10 is!? Way more aggressive than any other spyderco I own (including the jade millie). Definitely gonna shred up some pocket fabric before they break in lol.

All in all awesome job Spyderco!

Mine too, and its my first pm2 to drop freely out of the box, without a break in period.

In my experience almost any PM2 can be made to drop freely with a careful reassembly. I've only had 1 or 2 (literally) that weren't able to drop free without blade play after being taken apart and reassembled, and I've owned 50+ PM2's.

It's the one's that have blade play despite being fully tightened that require actual "work."

In fact I fixed one just about an hour ago that didn't drop free. Now it literally falls shut with gravity with ZERO blade play. Nice! Before I took it apart the blade was bound up pretty good, and if you loosened the pivot enough to get it to fall there would be lots of play. It's all in the careful reassembly. :thumbsup:

Back