• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

other memory

Gold Member
I only accept PayPal Goods and Services and I will only ship to an address associated with a buyer’s PayPal account. Sale includes free USPS shipping.

I will not sell knives to minors.

Hello BF! This knife was made by Big Chris. This is his "Hunter" pattern. He's a star maker at this point. Congratulations man! His knives ooze high performance and quality, just like this one. I did use this one a few times. I do not remember if I sharpened it? If I did, it was once. The bevel and apex are perfect nonetheless. This knife is in pristine condition. The cutting edge is thin, super slicer right here. S90V is super high wear and Chris knows how to bring out its best qualities. Asking $old. This is a no screwing around sale. First come, first served. Feel free to ask questions in private. I'll probably get back to you within hours.

Specs:

oal = 8 – 1/8"
blade length = 3 – 1/8" tip to scales
3/16" S90V
1- 3/16" wide at plunge
About 0.014 behind the edge!!!
G10 scales
Aluminum hardware

USoWvd9.jpg

f9q32Tn.jpg

uKXNBwy.jpg

DvegPqF.jpg

qHqWRtz.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry folks. I forgot to mention that this knife comes with a basic kydex sheath, made by Chris. I forgot to take a picture of it. I'll post a pic later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back