Big Knife (Pairs) Little Knife.. I'll show you mine if you show me yours 😘

JkyZ9yV.jpg
No dude... this is sick!!!!!

Q
WOW.... Those are some pairs to draw to...

Well, My Photos aren't Nearly as Quality as All Y'all's are.
But I have Quantity...

My only redeeming value here is that this will be my First Photo Posted on Bladeforums since... maybe ever. Imgur hasn't gotten back as to why my account was blocked. So, I made another account. We'll see if this photo posts at all ... [There are SIX Links on IMGUR: And... Bladeforums doesn't like ANY of Them... Ugh!
Well, Back to pasting a Link for you, since B/F doesn't like this IMGUR Photo-Link system either...]

16 Pairs = the Long & the Short of it

Image is found at
Quite the assortment!

...If the convention of opposite but complimentary proportion must be heeded I can do that too. These comely cutters love their new pants, tailored by D. Brown. The Custom Shop Kukri is lithe, lengthy and lethal, like a leopard in the long grass. If it were any longer, or I any less so it would be a knee slapper.

View attachment 1785822View attachment 1785823
Absolutely stunning.

gvhAumP.jpg

Thudder and the House Mistress, with my Handmade Sheath that Fits Either One...
(Long & Short? Well... One is longer than the other; so the other is shorter than the One...)

What are THESE?? I have never seen this knife.. it's magnificent. I want one to pair with my bb13.. kinda depends on how long that blade is.. looks like what? 7"?? that would be perfect

Last edited:
What are THESE?? I have never seen this knife.. it's magnificent. I want one to pair with my bb13.. kinda depends on how long that blade is.. looks like what? 7"?? that would be perfect
Hey There, Snardvark,

Sounds like You're Looking for SIZES on these Blades. Buried in my verbiage below, you'll find those sizes...
Thudder is my pet knife name for the DB-321 to the Right in that Photo, with her Uber-Comfy Resiprene-C handle hiding effectively under the Kydex, Because She's an Edged Woman of Mystique.
She sits at precisely 8 & 1/8" inches in Blade Length, 0.210" Thickness with a Flat Saber Grind in that Marvelous 52100 Premium Ball Bearing Steel, Double Enhanced by Transversion-Wave Tempering & 68 Hours of Cryogenic Treatment that only Jerry Busse & Crew can Do (I say Crew, because SOMEBODY has to watch the metal Heat & Freeze while Jerry drinks away the night, thinking up new & improved designs in Slashy, Sexy, Pointy Objects worthy of any Art House Exhibit) that we like to call around here: SR-101.
She normally sits in her Custom Handmade Leather Skins, but once in awhile sneaks out to enjoy this Kydex Sheath, also Handmade, for the House Mistress. That's my pet knife name for my Thick Cut Chophouse of Silvered Hammer Finish & Tan Res-C handle to the Left.
I originally took that shot above to show off my "Blade Pocket Lip" for Push & Pull for exit & entry into the Kydex Sheath, for a fellow forumite friend. (You see, I'm No expert on these -- I've made a few, seen in my first Pic on this thread -- Yet I've never done a Lip before, OR a Water Drain Hole; But this came out Far Better than I thought it would. So I'm quite pleased with the results. Gas Stove + Hot Pads + Ingenuity = Kydex Sheath: Whoo-Hoo! D. Brown probably thinks: Yeah, I do that 20 times a day. But, I don't: so small successes are Big-Um Deals: )
Both Gals work Amazingly Well in the kitchen, on a cutting board; No Talon Hole to get in the way, and Drop-Edge to get the edge below the tender phalanges. Yet Also Outside on the chopping stump either chopping OR batoning various woods.
That Silver-Gray Missy sits at 9 & 1/4" Blade Length at a Full-On Quarter Inch Thickness at Her Stout Spine & Warm Blade Cheeks above Her Flat Saber Grind... She can take a Pounding on that Stump, from any Woody you can imagine: wood knots and all... She's as Strong as Any Blade I've ever held in my Loving Arms; um, Gloved Hands.
"Magnificent!" You Say? Why, Thank You... I Purchased These Myself... 😜
I have an Eye for the Lovely Ladies... Sadly, Not All of the Lovelies that I Appreciate Eyeing can be bought for my price. But I Do Try...
Thudder Gal is Light, Quick & Dexterous in the Hand, plus (both these) Res-C Grips are so High-Friction (Every Climber Must Master the Secrets of High Friction Grip; on their Feet, at least, to be a Skilled Stone-Hoppa') that they lend themselves to Exquisite Grip Retention, so Self-Defense would be a Natural function for Her; in addition to her kitchen chopping duties + all-around outside work. I haven't had her long enuf to process game as yet & perhaps a bit lengthy for some, but I think that her light-in-the-hand feel especially with finger on clip point ramp, hand on blade sides way above the handle, would be Astounding to skin, gut, & clean an animal Without being cumbersome. But that's just me.
She has a One-Knife Does All Attitude. No RBF with Her (Resting Bitch Face). Nope, She's got a Curve to Her Cutting Smile as Sweet as they come...
Guess I better Put up a Pic, since I wrote of Thudder's Sheath: And since this is a "Pair Of" Thread, I better put in a smaller Blade. One that hasn't Seen the Light of Day... (Shhh... No one knows I bought this; Well, except for everyone on Imgur, and now here, and... Oh Phudge, the Secrets' Out! )

UU0UonR.jpg

And Her Backside of Sheath, showing her Wide Leather Sleeves for Horizontal Scout-Style Carry as an alternate to the Drop-Leg Dangler option. A Girl's Gotta have Options, Right...?

uUk6EO5.jpg

Hey There, Snardvark,

Sounds like You're Looking for SIZES on these Blades. Buried in my verbiage below, you'll find those sizes...
Thudder is my pet knife name for the DB-321 to the Right in that Photo, with her Uber-Comfy Resiprene-C handle hiding effectively under the Kydex, Because She's an Edged Woman of Mystique.
She sits at precisely 8 & 1/8" inches in Blade Length, 0.210" Thickness with a Flat Saber Grind in that Marvelous 52100 Premium Ball Bearing Steel, Double Enhanced by Transversion-Wave Tempering & 68 Hours of Cryogenic Treatment that only Jerry Busse & Crew can Do (I say Crew, because SOMEBODY has to watch the metal Heat & Freeze while Jerry drinks away the night, thinking up new & improved designs in Slashy, Sexy, Pointy Objects worthy of any Art House Exhibit) that we like to call around here: SR-101.
She normally sits in her Custom Handmade Leather Skins, but once in awhile sneaks out to enjoy this Kydex Sheath, also Handmade, for the House Mistress. That's my pet knife name for my Thick Cut Chophouse of Silvered Hammer Finish & Tan Res-C handle to the Left.
I originally took that shot above to show off my "Blade Pocket Lip" for Push & Pull for exit & entry into the Kydex Sheath, for a fellow forumite friend. (You see, I'm No expert on these -- I've made a few, seen in my first Pic on this thread -- Yet I've never done a Lip before, OR a Water Drain Hole; But this came out Far Better than I thought it would. So I'm quite pleased with the results. Gas Stove + Hot Pads + Ingenuity = Kydex Sheath: Whoo-Hoo! D. Brown probably thinks: Yeah, I do that 20 times a day. But, I don't: so small successes are Big-Um Deals: )
Both Gals work Amazingly Well in the kitchen, on a cutting board; No Talon Hole to get in the way, and Drop-Edge to get the edge below the tender phalanges. Yet Also Outside on the chopping stump either chopping OR batoning various woods.
That Silver-Gray Missy sits at 9 & 1/4" Blade Length at a Full-On Quarter Inch Thickness at Her Stout Spine & Warm Blade Cheeks above Her Flat Saber Grind... She can take a Pounding on that Stump, from any Woody you can imagine: wood knots and all... She's as Strong as Any Blade I've ever held in my Loving Arms; um, Gloved Hands.
"Magnificent!" You Say? Why, Thank You... I Purchased These Myself... 😜
I have an Eye for the Lovely Ladies... Sadly, Not All of the Lovelies that I Appreciate Eyeing can be bought for my price. But I Do Try...
Thudder Gal is Light, Quick & Dexterous in the Hand, plus (both these) Res-C Grips are so High-Friction (Every Climber Must Master the Secrets of High Friction Grip; on their Feet, at least, to be a Skilled Stone-Hoppa') that they lend themselves to Exquisite Grip Retention, so Self-Defense would be a Natural function for Her; in addition to her kitchen chopping duties + all-around outside work. I haven't had her long enuf to process game as yet & perhaps a bit lengthy for some, but I think that her light-in-the-hand feel especially with finger on clip point ramp, hand on blade sides way above the handle, would be Astounding to skin, gut, & clean an animal Without being cumbersome. But that's just me.
She has a One-Knife Does All Attitude. No RBF with Her (Resting Bitch Face). Nope, She's got a Curve to Her Cutting Smile as Sweet as they come...
Guess I better Put up a Pic, since I wrote of Thudder's Sheath: And since this is a "Pair Of" Thread, I better put in a smaller Blade. One that hasn't Seen the Light of Day... (Shhh... No one knows I bought this; Well, except for everyone on Imgur, and now here, and... Oh Phudge, the Secrets' Out! )

UU0UonR.jpg

And Her Backside of Sheath, showing her Wide Leather Sleeves for Horizontal Scout-Style Carry as an alternate to the Drop-Leg Dangler option. A Girl's Gotta have Options, Right...?

uUk6EO5.jpg
Fantastic reply. You truly are a wordsmith my man haha. That sheath is awesome btw.. you did a great job. I'll always have a soft spot for leather though. Something about it "speaks" to me. Did you make those as well? I love the combos (that little custom shop is a looker too btw), and now I'll be pricing out a chophouse. I dig the 321 but I'm pretty positive they never put it out coated.. (that was a recent yard offering if I remember right). The chophouse on the other hand.. I'm sure they made that one in tanker gray and black. Good lookin out with the info, and as always.. nice knives brother.

Big Knife, Little Knife.
byhE9A5.jpg

Big Knife, Bigger Knife.
C1dT6HN.jpg

CwV9Wef.jpg
Nice.. is that an Ash1? I somehow get these mixed up with some of the badgers (not sure how but I think it's the blade shape maybe... or the handle? Or both hahaha) Wish I'd get a black and gray murica knife from a grab bag haha. Also that Park Ranger is an exact twin to the one I just sold on the exchange like a week ago. That little thing is an optical illusion. Just looking at it I'd never believe it would fit in my hand. I mean.. it is snug but I can get all 4 on it. Great knife.. but couldn't pass up on a matching infidu for my sawback so alas.. she had to be re-homed.

Hey Snardvark. Indeed it is an ASH-1. A Custom shop ASH-1 ( same thickness as the LE model ) with green dyed burlwood handles. It's from the 2010 Christmas Ganza.

The " murica knife " is a Ratweiler I couldn't pass up, also from a Ganza. Keep an eye open when the next ganza comes around for something similar.

I have yet to use the Park ranger for anything other than photoshoots. I really like it though.

Nice.. is that an Ash1? I somehow get these mixed up with some of the badgers (not sure how but I think it's the blade shape maybe... or the handle? Or both hahaha) Wish I'd get a black and gray murica knife from a grab bag haha. Also that Park Ranger is an exact twin to the one I just sold on the exchange like a week ago. That little thing is an optical illusion. Just looking at it I'd never believe it would fit in my hand. I mean.. it is snug but I can get all 4 on it. Great knife.. but couldn't pass up on a matching infidu for my sawback so alas.. she had to be re-homed.

Hey Snardvark. Indeed it is an ASH-1. A Custom shop ASH-1 ( same thickness as the LE model ) with green dyed burlwood handles. It's from the 2010 Christmas Ganza.

The " murica knife " is a Ratweiler I couldn't pass up, also from a Ganza. Keep an eye open when the next ganza comes around for something similar.

I have yet to use the Park ranger for anything other than photoshoots. I really like it though.
Nice. I bet there are a lot of people hoping you come off that thing one day (me included haha) I will definitely be jumping on the next ganza I see. Hoping we hit another crabshack grab bag version soon like the Christmas in July a couple years back. Hoping one day to buy one and get a custom shop BM or Trough Raider type deal. That would be cool

Back