1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention BigBore Ceremonial Raffle

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bawanna, Sep 28, 2018.

1. pugs75

pugs75 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Grats brother, enjoy that beast.

2. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Thx Pugs.

Heard that all is well with you, just some cleanup work after the hurricane. Happy for you, glad you made it through safe.

3. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Congrats cul!! That’s another beauty to add to your collection!

4. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Thanks George. I guess all the stars lined up right when Bawanna's wife pulled it.

George Azar likes this.
  5. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Glad for you man!

6. EricTheRedBeard

EricTheRedBeard Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    You were meant to have it. I can't wait to see pictures of the double bigbore wall display!

7. cul4u01

Dec 5, 2012
    Thanks Eric.

I will post when I can, not so sure about a wall display, but I'll get a pic or two of them together.

George Azar likes this.
  8. Bigfattyt

Bigfattyt Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2007
    Dual wield!

9. Uberanium

Uberanium

Sep 12, 2018
    Wall picture is a good idea, but I'd rather see one like bigfattyt suggested. One in each hand resting on each of your shoulders (spine down, obviously lol)

10. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Definitely spine down or you won't have a shoulder to rest it on. These things are not to be trifled with.
    Serious medicine.
    Only one of my knives that I put gloves on to remove or replace from it's rack.

11. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    Oh My! I didnt expect this would end so soon but couldnt happen to a better dude! Ha! About them crossed Khuks? I think Doc must have them pins out but doing some good spells this time! Grats cul! I was going to buy some tix but didnt expect it to end so soon.

12. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    I honestly thought it would take months or a year to sell 50 tickets.
    No one was more surprised than I.

13. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    I wasnt paying attention to the destructions I guess. I was thinking it would go on for a few weeks or so and not till "X" amount of tickets are sold. I remember every report card i ever got since the first grade always had an "I" on it. Not an "F" or not an "A" either so I figured i was out of the ball park good! Came to find out when I graduated high skool it meant "Improvement required"= need to pay attention and follow directions. They graduated me tho. Bet they was glad to rid of me bout that time!

14. Bawanna

Dec 19, 2012
    That's exactly how it went ndog. Had to sell 50 tickets. Figured it would take a long time. Who knew that only 5 people would buy that many tickets.

I'm glad it went quick. The kamis need the loot to keep pounding out new treasures for us.

15. stwm

stwm

May 6, 2016
    WOW! See what I missed! I wouldn't have gotten in probably, went quick.

Great job one and all.