1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Bill Martino memorial day special deals for 4/7--Pix and rare one.

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Bill Martino, Apr 7, 2005.

1. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    Nobody is snapping up the Yin and Yang kerambit set? Somebody should buy them both and wear one on each hip. you'll look well traveled and deadly;) I wish i could afford that antler one right now. i loves me some antler:)

Jake

2. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Dui Chirra gone.

3. Svashtar

Svashtar

Dec 28, 2003
    Well, I'm pretty sure I sent email on it well before _either_ of you (10:30 PST), but still managed to miss it!

Norm

4. munk

munk

Mar 22, 2002
    Beautiful HI blades on sale do my heart good.

munk

5. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    Thrisul model gone.

What more need I say? :(

6. donutsrule

donutsrule

Feb 14, 2003
    I got sharked on that one. If it was you, congrats! :)

7. mPisi

mPisi

Oct 12, 2001
    KK and antler JKM coming to my house :D
    Sorry Donuts, OlPappy, GreenIce... But can't touch anything tomorrow even if it is a YCS...

8. Bamboo

Bamboo

Dec 16, 2004
    hmmm .... an antler handled AK Bowie ..... wonder how long that would last in these waters ....?

:D

9. Ad Astra

Ad Astra

Jul 30, 2004
    Email sent on Bamboo's hypothetical antler handle AK Bowie...

Arggh. First that untouchable false edge khukuri of JP's, now this imaginary antler handle AK Bowie.

Think I'll go sharpen a flashlight.

Ad Astra :footinmou :footinmou :footinmou

10. Big Bob

Big Bob

Oct 13, 1999
    I snagged the Dui Chirra. :D Awesome looking khuk. The scabbard and tools give it an antique look. I can just see an ambitious future Nepali ruler leading an exhibition of Gorkhas through an Indian jungle back in the days of muskets while sporting one of these. There's a decent sized tree along my fenceline in the back that should make for a good field review.

Bob

11. Azis

Azis

Dec 4, 2002
    I'll take 9 inch 11 ounce Kerambit by Kumar. Antler handle. $95 payment on the way

12. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Antler Kerambit, Chandan JKM left.

13. hollowdweller

hollowdweller

Sep 22, 2003
    I know this has been said before but the kamis are turning out an unbelieveable variety of really cool edged stuff lately

14. Bill Martino

Bill Martino

Mar 5, 1999
    Antler Kerambit gone.

15. Rule .308

Rule .308

Dec 2, 2003
    I'll take that Chandan JKM if it is still available.

Yvsa likes this.
  16. Nasty

Nasty Chief Cook & Bottle Wash

Nov 11, 2003
    Good snag Rule..I was just going to drop the hammer on it...

17. DannyinJapan

DannyinJapan

Oct 9, 2003
    Aunt Yangdu,

We all want trishuls just like that one!!!

antler handled, whatever.

Awesome!!

18. jw556

jw556

Jan 18, 2005
    AAARG!!! :grumpy:

The sharks strike again. I'm thinking about calling in sick to work tomorrow so I can sit and wait by the shark tank. Seriously.

At least the blades got good homes and a worthy cause is being supported. :)

19. fenryr

fenryr

Mar 26, 2004
    Unbelievable...... Nice selection. Had to leave work before the posting and just got home....Friday's another day......

20. Rule .308

Rule .308

Dec 2, 2003
    I know, you can tell from the time on the two posts that I anguished over it for over and hour before I finally folded like a house of cards. I saw this thread some three minutes after it was posted and still got out-sharked on that Bowie, but I still got the horn handled Kerambit and a JKM. Not bad for a rookie shark :D