Bill Siegle Golok

This is my Bill Siegle Golok. 5160 Steel 1/4
G10 Handle
10.25 in blade from tip to handle.
Ive had this knife for awhile now and today decided to take it out to play. Like all of Bills knives this thing handles great. His handles are awesome. No hot spots and I could work with it all day without gloves. Its also balanced great and chops awesome. I used it as a draw knife and it perform nicely. I highly reccommmend his work.

http://phoenixprogram-deathtakeslast.blogspot.com/

Holy crap, that thing rocks!! Bills stuff is great looking. I need to get one from him sometime.

Dude, that thing is a hoss... My favorite Siegel is my Hoodlum, its also a chopperzilla. His blades just feel great in hand, dont they?

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Graet pics DTL!!! Thanks for the kind words guys :) Keeps me grinding!

Damnit Caine/DTL!!! That looks awesome! I've had Bill's Hoodlum II for a while and even did some chopping with it over in Iraq. I really like the Golok...must...resist:D You may have an order coming your way Bill since you need to keep grinding:D

Cute boy BTW Caine/DTL! You pushed me over the edge for the Al Mar SERE 2000 and I'm waiting on it now.

ROCK6

Cool Which one did you get the Mini or reg.

I ordered the regular; I like a good full sized folder and SERE (I have the auto) conceals well with the deep pocket clip placement.

ROCK6

Bill's knives are Great, and Scary-Sharp :eek: !!

Here he and "River 7" chat near the Log-of-Steel at the Great NW Mischief this past weekend.

River7-Bill.jpg

Great time to check out many sorts of sharp things :D ...

Cheers,