1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Bilton and Baby Suga side by side comparison (pics)

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by XelaXela, Jun 27, 2019.

1. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    I apologize for the terrible pics.

This is Bilton and one of the recently obtained Baby Sugas.

For comparison.

XelaXela

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    XX, thanks for sharing

3. Mdinana

Mdinana

Feb 28, 2009
    How do they compare when used?

4. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Haven't had a chance to cut (onions, radishes, noodles, avocados :) , as Auntie does. ) Of the two, the Baby Suga seems better balanced. And, even though is a bit small, one can feel the robustness on account of the full tang (more metal).

The metal guard also gives it a more secure grip. They are both quite small, say, in comparison with my other ones (M-43, CAK), but one must consider they are to be used for minor tasks.

Both of them would make great EDC with the right approach (backpack, fanny pack, man purse), or strapped to one of those listed.

Very happy.

XX

5. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    Of note, and I think u can see from the pics. The Baby Suga has the kamis mark, but the Biltons do not (at least the ones I've received, 3).

6. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Nice collection, thank you for sharing

7. XelaXela

XelaXela

Feb 22, 2010
    I received the last two Baby Sugas today. I will try to post pictures of the whole family (4) soon. Thank you Yangdu!

XX