Bishwa Karma Puja special offerings

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Bishwa Karma Puja is right around the corner and today I am offering these HI fine Knives at great value for your collection!

Shop and Save $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Group A
To to be
19.5 inch 36 ounce Chiurwa Ang Khola by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. $139 *SOLD*

21.5 inch 29 ounce villager fit and finish Chainpuri by Ram Kumar. Dhar wood handle. Leather sheath. $128 *SOLD*

DJ2Z8XI.jpg

Group B
L to r

16 inch 20 ounce Vale Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Leather sheath. $99 *SOLD*

16.5 inch 29 Chiruwa Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. leather sheath. $128 *SOLD*

15.5 inch 21 ounce Bura Dui Chira by Purna. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. $99 *SOLD*

YDFnAhL.jpg

Group C
T to b

15 inch 18 ounce Villager Utility Knife by Anil. Sandan wood handle. Nice and sharp blade at $56 *SOLD*

8 7/8'' 8 ounce villager fit and finish Suga Knife by Ram Kumar. Bone handle. Natural leather sheath. $60

7 7/8 inch Dhankuta mini Bilton by Dhankuta Kami. Horn handle. Beautiful decorative gray horn handle sheaht. $58

5ABIrar.jpg

Group D
L to r

10 3/4'' 8 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Red satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $56 *SOLD*

12/5 inch 11 ounce Tiger Killer by Kumar. Horn handle. Leather sheath. $75

15 inch 14 ounce villager fit and finish Elephant tracker Knife by Ram Kumar . Sanda wood handle. $95 *SOLD*

FBRzxs6.jpg

Group E
L to r

8 7/8'' 9 ounce MMB by Bhakta. Beautiful checkering work by Bawanna. Leather sheath. $85

8 1/8 inch 5 ounce Rusty SD Knife by Kumar. Horn handle. $50 *SOLD*

7 inch 5 ounce MMB by Bhakta. Satisal wood handle. $55 *SOLD*

BpNKBhS.jpg

Group F
L to r

16.5 inch 25 ounce WWII Knife by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $125

15 inch 20 ounce Ang Khola by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $100 *SOLD*

15 inch 17 ounce British Armey Service by Purna. Satisal wood handle. Leather sheath. $99 *SOLD*

0SqDHuY.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order any or all
First come first service

Last edited:
I canā€™t help it. We got some special ones here people! Ridiculous deals too. That Chainpuri really takes the cake. Someone better get that one before long and save me!

The Baby Suga here is a twin of the one I just got on Labor Day. These two both have an unusual swedge/tip which goes well with the rest of the design. And $60!!

That MMB kinda looks like a hybrid between the long and short handle one. The blade looks shorter then the first run ones but the handle looks longer. Maybe it just the photo? Great proportions for one with big mittens. and the price!

That MMB kinda looks like a hybrid between the long and short handle one. The blade looks shorter then the first run ones but the handle looks longer. Maybe it just the photo? Great proportions for one with big mittens. and the price!
I've had one here before. It's the same length handle as the original (and best in my opinion) but has a short stubby blade. It's actually pretty cool. A fella at work wanted one so we're gonna try it. I asked Auntie to have more of the originals made with out the tang exposed. Cover the whole handle. Makes a perfect size knife.

Back