Bk series

Look up Skystorm for sheaths. He's a member here and and his stuff is top notch.

As for handles, tommythewho (member here) has the wood covered. G10 is a bit tricky. There is a maker that does full-sized Becker handles now (TKC) and there's a seller on eBay (Saint Cutlery)that has some for both when he has them. Nothing listed right now, though. However, Kabar makes micarta for both and they are awesome. I'd suggest you try a set, if you haven't already. If they aren't your thing, they'll resell on the exchange here without any trouble.

don't forget to add the bk14 to your line up. Then you will be completely covered :)

Kelley Customs also does awesome leather Becker sheaths, in a little bit different style from Skystorm.

I was going to recommend tommythewho for wood, as well. And TKC for G10 - except I don't see any for the tweeners (16). I have yet to buy any because I've been making my own mycarta scales for my 24, 7 and 16, but they come highly recommended and look great.
Factory micarta looks like a great way to go, and a lot less work than doing it your darn self! :)
It's fair to note that you are certainly welcome to glue (or epoxy) your scales on, but one of the nice things about the Beckers is they are secured with fairly standard hardware. (Looks like both Tommy and TKC include slightly different replacement fasteners with the scales.)
If you glue 'em on, you're going to have a heck of a time removing and reselling if you decide to try one of the other materials.
I just put a dab of blue loctite on each handle screw. I can take 'em apart when I want, but they're very unlikely to come loose on their own. (Haven't on me, even with some battoning.)

Back