100_0945.jpg

Looking good in orange:
DSCN1793_zps879eca9e.jpg

Lets get this one rolling again:

Fence post bottle opener:
100_0945.jpg

Looking good in orange:
DSCN1793_zps879eca9e.jpg

How well does the Nite Ize clip work? How good is the adhesive backing? I'm trying to figure out if I should get the Kabar TDI clip or the Nite Ize. Thanks.

How well does the Nite Ize clip work? How good is the adhesive backing? I'm trying to figure out if I should get the Kabar TDI clip or the Nite Ize. Thanks.
I love it. I've had the clip on there for years. I was pleasantly surprised with how well it has stood up.
When I was looking into getting a clip, the TDI clip was out of stock everywhere. I found the nite ize at a local store and decided to give it a shot. I figured at the worst, it would hold me over until the TDI clips were available.
The sheath is incredibly versatile with the clip. I clip it in a back pocket, on a pack, in a pack... The list goes on. The TDI clip might be good if you want to attach it to a belt.
As far as the adhesive, it's not going anywhere anytime soon. It has stood up to a lot of EDC duty on farms, in woods, working at a farm supply store, in a backpack at college, four-wheeling, hiking, crawling in the crawlspace, working in a warehouse, working on Jeeps.... You name it. It is still just as secure. Now, I did sand the sheath down smooth before applying the clip to give the backing more surface area to adhere to.

A shiny new one! I like the new coating. Good pics.

Man I gotta get me one of those BK-11's
Yes, you do.

here is an old pic that i have of my 2 11s. I have some Bocote wood scales coming from Tommythewho. i will update pics when they get here.

IMG_5784f.jpg

I put some TLC into my 11 today. I think it turned out nicely. Well, at least it is STUPID sharp.

IMAG0845_zps4d208353.jpg

IMAG0844_zpsd5f09893.jpg

IMAG0843_zps2bef8163.jpg

Here is mine. Its a little blurry, sorry.

This was before .
2011-10-05174701.jpg

And this is now.
IMAG0581.jpg

Back