BK2 Sandblast update

tuffthumbz

BANNED
So i did it, and it turned out amazing, so i kept going a bit and messed with the handles and that turned out great. Alot grippier. Tell me what you think!
Thanks fellow becker nuts
ryth258-1.jpg

ryth254-1.jpg

ryth260-1.jpg

ryth259.jpg

ryth262-1.jpg

ryth253-1.jpg

rc5 sheath just happens to fit, Origional sheath, not so much
ryth250.jpg

ryth255-1.jpg

I like it very much. Been thinking about doing mine in some manner. Did you do the blasting yourself? I saw a sandblaster at lowes for less than $50, that I thought about getting just for something like this. I love that handle, what did you use to mod it in that manner? Thanks to all. Moose

Thanks, that is some good stuff. I got to decide how I want to do mine soon, its killing me. I finally found "the" knife for me, and I wanna Moose that baby up sumpthin' fierce. Thanks for more inspiration and info. Moose.

No worries, I work with micarta and G10 often, full mask and well ventilated. Thanks again

thanks, this knife is very special to me so i made it my own. I dont really know what grit was used on the sandblast, my friend did it, they use the sandblaster to clean stuff at septa, i dont know anymore about that.

I beadblasted mine as well it is by far my favorite finish for knives. If you look in the phonebook you can find people who do it. The places I called laughed because I just had a knife I guess they get bigger or a lot more items usually. But they all wanted less than $10 to do it one guy quoted me like $8. For all you folks wanting to buy strippers and such to scrape the crud off and use all that elbow grease I really encourage you to pick up the phone book ;)

Back