BK2 Stuck in Sheath

not trying to argue either, but it does take some muscle at first (20-30 times) to really allow the molded sheath to open up.

once that happens its a piece of cake

not trying to argue either, but it does take some muscle at first (20-30 times) to really allow the molded sheath to open up.

once that happens its a piece of cake

Like I said, I used both hands and cycled it at least a hundred times trying to break it in before posting that reply, and it still didn't work.

Why do you keep making declarative statements like, "Dood, it works" and "Once that happens its a piece of cake" when clearly the sheath that I and others have does not perform the same way yours does? Why do you care that mine didn't work like yours did before I put heat to it?
_shrug__or__dunno__by_crula.gif

put some muscle into it.....wimp

J/K remove one of the rivets and you should be good to go
SAM_1927.jpg

Last edited:
I just cut up some inner-tube folded it and shoved it in the front of the sheath. Works like a charm!
wv3mrq.jpg

30w011j.jpg

Just drill out the top two and problem solved. My knife is still secure, but I don't dislocate my shoulder trying to get it out.

Then get a large TekLoc and you are all set. It sits at a nice height on your belt and does not flop around.

Hi guys,
My First time on your board and I just received my first BK2 with the sheath issue. I was a bit embarrassed to
to explain I couldn't get my knife out of the sheath, and ran across this thread! Thanks, Hairdryer worked like a charm:)

I will have to do this. I have a 2 arriving Saturday!

30w011j.jpg

Just drill out the top two and problem solved. My knife is still secure, but I don't dislocate my shoulder trying to get it out.

Then get a large TekLoc and you are all set. It sits at a nice height on your belt and does not flop around.

Back