BK4 Patch Ideas

Didn't take near as long as I thought. I like the one above better, me thinks. I like the larger "Beckerhead":

BH4Life13.png

Looks good Warrior but id have to agree with ya.

Just thought of a few more, haha. How about this?

BH4Life10.png
I like it, but no BK4's. So, I thought, what about this?

BH4Life11.png

Included Molon Labe. I have yet another idea, but would have to create a few more paths. Take me some time to do.
This one right here ^^^^^ Is just killing It in the bada**ness department. Love those crossed 4s

This one right here ^^^^^ Is just killing It in the bada**ness department. Love those crossed 4s
I agree. It is the best one. Just did these 2 as well. One has a smaller helmet, with larger 4's, the other has a larger helmet, with smaller 4's. Looks a bit crowded, but looks less crowded without "The Warrior" watermark:

BH4Life14.png

BH4Life15.png

Still liking this the best:

BH4Life11.png

I really like this one too, although it doesn't have the 4's:

BH4Life16.png

The last two that you picked out are the best. Man they would look great on my hunting jacket and range bag!!!!

The last two that you picked out are the best. Man they would look great on my hunting jacket and range bag!!!!
I like those two the best. I like the larger helmet, but there's no knives. The other has a smaller helmet, but has the BK4's, and Molon labe makes more sense with the knives, haha.

Yea the 300 definitely had blades lol
Indeed. If my memory serves me correctly, I believe the 300 were wielding BK4's. Back in those days, the saying was, "You can't not have a BK4".

Yeah seems like I read that somewhere, could've been an audio book.
Then there ya have it, confirmed by Beckerhead 22. :thumbsup:

If they had Bk4s they would have held out longer and possibly one the battle of Thermopylae lol
That's what happened actually. They were winning, wielding the BK4's. Then for some unknown reason, Leonidas had them switch to the xiphos, and dory. Needless to say, the latter, heavier weapons wore them out, and were their undoing...

That's what happened actually. They were winning, wielding the BK4's. Then for some unknown reason, Leonidas had them switch to the xiphos, and dory. Needless to say, the latter, heavier weapons wore them out, and were their undoing...

Maybe they just needed they reach of the dory to get under/over the shields of Xerxes soldiers. I read that everytime the Spartans would unsheath the Bk4 from its dangler. The Persians would fall back.

Maybe they just needed they reach of the dory to get under/over the shields of Xerxes soldiers. I read that everytime the Spartans would unsheath the Bk4 from its dangler. The Persians would fall back.
I don't know why they just didn't take their BK21's with them.

Back