Black Friday and Buck Knives

Old Hunter

Gold Member
Got an e-mail from Hornady Bullets this morning, they are featuring a Buck Vantage Pro for $29.99 today only. Posting for anyone who may be both a Buck and a Hornady bullet fan. You have to be a member of their club (but it is free to join), otherwise the Buck is $42.99. I don't own any stock in Hornady, but use a lot of their bullets - posting in case any Buck collectors want a Hornady marked Buck Knife.

I have been wanting one of the Hornady Vantage knives from the first time I saw it posted here (red wood). However, they don't have the red handled version any more. They have black plastic :(....just not for me, don't like it. Thanks for the heads up.

jb4570

I have been wanting one of the Hornady Vantage knives from the first time I saw it posted here (red wood). However, they don't have the red handled version any more. They have black plastic :(....just not for me, don't like it. Thanks for the heads up.

jb4570

PM sent

jb4570

I agree and I dont like the black plastic either.

Wait for it ...

eIKsStJ.jpg

I haven't seen one of these on the market for a while. Much love for the Vantage Pro here. Even the 4 1/2 year old ones!

Back