Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals?

Have there (historically) been any good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals on Buck knives from any vendors? I'm waiting to order a Buck 117 (and then a Buck 120) until after Cyber Monday. Don't want to rush an order only to regret not waiting for a better price...

dpsk, welcome to the Buck forum. We all want deals on our favorite Bucks but there is a forum rule against "deal spotting". That may cut down on your responses. There is an exception if the dealer is a member of this forum. There must be a list somewhere? /Roger

dpsk, welcome to the Buck forum. We all want deals on our favorite Bucks but there is a forum rule against "deal spotting". That may cut down on your responses. There is an exception if the dealer is a member of this forum. There must be a list somewhere? /Roger

Hmm, ok - thanks for the heads up. Odd rule, but I'll abide by it.

Have there (historically) been any good Black Friday or Cyber Monday deals on Buck knives from any vendors? I'm waiting to order a Buck 117 (and then a Buck 120) until after Cyber Monday. Don't want to rush an order only to regret not waiting for a better price...

You should consider buying used.

Check e-Bay or this guy https://www.bladeforums.com/members/larry-oden.104995/

He can put you on his e-mail list and send you a copy of his inventory every few months.

Back