BLACK FRIDAY Super Sale! more pics added!

james terrio

Sharpest Knife in the Light Socket
Rock-Bottom Prices for Black Friday! No trades, no discounts, no exceptions. These prices represent 15-20% off already steeply-discounted prices! This is as inexpensive as they're ever going to get, folks.

oct13001_zps8d465676.jpg

"Mountain Man" style Old Hickory mod in 1095 carbon steel and highly-figured Missouri crotch walnut from Don
Hanson III.

mm01_zps3ea1c4dc.jpg

mm02_zpsa2f5bce5.jpg

Higher convex grind with copper liners and Corby bolts.
6" blade, 1.25" at widest point
10.75" overall
.092" at the spine
.015" behind the edge
Figured walnut scales, brown leather sheath with copper rivets
weight: 5.8 oz. (8.0 oz. w/sheath)

$150 $125 shipped to your door

Hunter/Utility in D2 and G10

Full-convex grind, straight tang
5" blade, 1 3/8" at widest point
9.5" overall
.180" at the spine with distal taper and and lightly crowned spine near the tip
.026" behind the edge
Textured black G10 scales with .088" red G10 liners
Stainless Corby bolts and thong tube
A45 belt finish
Black leather sheath
weight: 6.0 oz. (10.4 oz. w/sheath)

$185 $160 shipped to your door

This knife includes our very first ambidextrous "four way" sheath - sure to become a collector's item. The knife fits perfectly for either right- or left-handed carry, and the keeper strap can be spun around to open from either the left or right side.

oct13004_zps6154d9a7.jpg

Growl in CPM-154 and green canvas micarta.

This is currently my most popular model. This one has a slightly different bolt/tube configuration, and a slim wet-
formed sheath with a touch of styling, just to keep things interesting ;) This one "was" sold, but the buyer backed out. His loss is your gain!

oct13006_zpsed2973a1.jpg

Full-convex grind, straight tang
5.5" blade, 1 3/8" at widest point
10.25" overall
.180" at the spine, .030" behind the edge
Green canvas scales with black G10 liners, stainless hardware
brown sheath with black trim
A45 belt finish
weight: 8.0 oz. (10.6 oz. w/sheath)

$200 $175 shipped to your door!

All prices shown include USPS insured Priority Shipping with delivery confirmation to any address in the US. Should you
choose to purchase more than one, subtract $10 off the total - I can insure and ship two knives for nearly the same cost as one, and I'll be glad to pass the savings on to you.

International orders may entail additional costs and paperwork... please contact me for details.

I prefer PayPal (james@terrioknives.com), but also gladly accept money orders and business/personal checks. There is never any extra fee for using PP when dealing with me! MO orders ship on receipt, orders paid by check ship when the check clears.

More pics coming in the morning!

Happy Holidays and Thank You for your interest! I sincerely appreciate your support.

All the Best,

James

Last edited:
Any pictures of the knives James? The leather work looks awesome!

EDIT: Sorry, I didn't see the part about you adding more photos in the morning. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

Last edited:
blackfriday001_zps762cb181.jpg

I'm a better knifemaker than a photographer, thank goodness. My wife is working on some clearer pics now :)

Back