Black over red Kiridashi $75

Daniel Fairly Knives

Full Time Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Here's another Kiridashi! This one has a convex zero bevel chisel grind and is made from 1/8" thick O1 steel. It is long and sleek with lots of handle for grip, you have plenty of leverage with this one. I used blood red Kydex as scales and did the West System epoxy soaked wrap on top of them for a nice thick handle. It comes with a matching blood red Kydex tek lok compatible necker/pocket sheath and some paracord for necker or belt loop use. It has a citrus patina that I did by sticking it in a grapefruit then a lemon, it makes for a cool looking and easy to maintain finish. I signed this one but the signature is very hard to see because of the patina and it is mostly hidden under the scales. I did the heat treat myself in my digitally controlled kiln. As always I back my work 100%.

Black cord over blood red Kydex scales
6.5' long and 1/8" thick
Convex chisel ground O1 Steel
Kydex tek lok compatible sheath

Handmade in the USA - Sole Authorship

Sold

053nm.jpg

027nsh.jpg

035zxb.jpg

031tcs.jpg

048mm.jpg

Last edited:
you can pair that up with one of the S7 swords you're making. maybe incorporate it into the sheath.

you can pair that up with one of the S7 swords you're making. maybe incorporate it into the sheath.

I love the black over red, that would be sweet! I have always wanted to make a katana with the accessories, they are too cool.

Price reduced, I'm about $75 short from buying a new, bigger kiln. 24" !

Plenty room to grab this one out of the sheath...

018yh.jpg

LOL, that's alright. I'll take it, sending you an email.

. . . . I'm gonna tell Chris !!! I'm gonna tell Chris !!! . . . . LMAO . . . . :D :D
Nice grab Wilson, really interesting design . . .
Dan, nice color scheme. Count me as another one who also is a red & black "addict" . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.
p.s.: Dan, have those sizes for the bracelets, will send them to you tomorrow . . . . :)
Sorry Wilson, off subject . . . .

[/B]
. . . . I'm gonna tell Chris !!! I'm gonna tell Chris !!! . . . . LMAO . . . . :D :D
Nice grab Wilson, really interesting design . . .
Dan, nice color scheme. Count me as another one who also is a red & black "addict" . . . . :thumbup:
Be safe.
p.s.: Dan, have those sizes for the bracelets, will send them to you tomorrow . . . . :)
Sorry Wilson, off subject . . . .

Lol... :D

I'll be on the lookout, my wife has the paracord warmed up and ready to go. :D

Back