Blackjack Knives

Does anyone still adore the old Blackjack knives ? Or own any of the rare Prototypes ? Is so... Lets see what you have ?

Here's a few... some old Effinghams and a couple of the later Knifeware models:
1VafHqY.jpg

WOW.... Thats one hell of a collection !!!!! LOVE IT !!!!
2gIAu9g

Thanks! I'm sure someone will be along soon with photos of a real collection. My few represent the knives I liked that had the single blade guard vs. the double guard on the fighting knives. I believe these were called "Carvers" rather than fighters.

The two on the upper right are the models I'd prefer to carry for deer hunting. I think I have field-dressed one whitetail with the stag handled one but I ended up buying a Randall Model 8 that I carried for deer hunting ever since, so the black Micarta version never saw blood. The others are also unused, although two of them were carried for an outing or two.

I'm tempted to use the big black Micarta knife to carve the turkey one year, but never do...

Thanks! I'm sure someone will be along soon with photos of a real collection. My few represent the knives I liked that had the single blade guard vs. the double guard on the fighting knives. I believe these were called "Carvers" rather than fighters.

The two on the upper right are the models I'd prefer to carry for deer hunting. I think I have field-dressed one whitetail with the stag handled one but I ended up buying a Randall Model 8 that I carried for deer hunting ever since, so the black Micarta version never saw blood. The others are also unused, although two of them were carried for an outing or two.

I'm tempted to use the big black Micarta knife to carve the turkey one year, but never do...

.:)Well....I came along with photos of a real collection. Just posted the pics

Last edited:
Back