• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Blackjack, PRICE DROP

For sale in the United States. PayPal only - fees and shipping included (USPS Priority). First to tell me you want on e-mail gets it (erikkrudop@aol.com). I don't get on BF often, but will update if somebody buys something. Condition is as described. I have things for sale in CRK, production folders, production fixed and automatics. I'm selling most of the rest of my collection.

Blackjack 125 with leather stacked handle. Excellent, virtually unused condition. Box does not look so great, but sheath and knife are awesome. $110. $100. SOLD

Bark River Mini Canadian with 2 sheaths and victorinox swiss army knife. One of the sheaths is a pocket sheath that holds the vic. Comes with box. Handle is some type of stag. $100. SOLD TO THENEVER

Gerber Silver Trident. also new and unused. Great condition and no problems. Box in good condition. $100. SOLD TO TOM

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Last edited:
Pm sent on Black jack an if its Effingham an A2 steel . Bid Cancelled -still open to buy.

Last edited:
Back