Blackout Skyline?

Honestly, why haven't they done this? They have the black blade and clip from the tan/DLC version and the black handle and hardware from the standard model. They just need to put them together so that there's another version for Skyline fanatics like me to get. (Yes, I did put my DLC blade on my black handle).

I took the black clip from my ZT 0350 and put it on my black/black skyline just wish the liner was black too hehehe

I kind of like the contrast on my blk/blk one. I do wish that the DLC was not where the washers are. I think it makes the flipping worst. My DLC model has always been my worst flipper

I kind of like the contrast on my blk/blk one. I do wish that the DLC was not where the washers are. I think it makes the flipping worst. My DLC model has always been my worst flipper

yeah the DLC definitely slows the flipper down I have been working mine like crazy getting it to smooth out

Kershaw was ahead of you on this one if that's what you're implying ;)

I do not agree with you on this sentiment. I had a brnckt and it flipped just as good as my bfc, bsw, rd, and dam models. If you are having trouble and you feel it is the dlc, I suggest disassembly and polishing the dlc off the pivot with some high grit sand paper and a light buffing from a dremel or whatever you have laying around.

Last edited:
Yes, they made an all black Skyline. You may find it on a certain online auction site...
Not sure why you guys are all secretive about it... :p

Last edited:
9 told me. I have one on the way. Funny thing is I've browsed many Skyline threads and never seen it before. This will be #10

You mean like the second to last one?

IMG_20130627_221506.jpg

I remember it being a dealer exclusive. As of now, the Canadian seller is the only one that carries it. It's not that expensive really, aside from the shipping costs. I picked one up, just for the collection. It's nice, about what you'd expect from a Skyline in general. Seller is good, I've bought from them before (A couple of ZT0780s back when they were out), and this was no different. If you're looking to add a Skyline to the line up, it'll be fine getting that one.

Agreed stick, a friend on here was kind enough to pm me when these popped up so I could get one. I think we just don't talk about it much because we couldn't advertise them on that site here, most of our conversations about it were through pm and email.

The Canadian model looks goofy with the satin pocket clip. I'd still like to get one.

I think a tiger strip Skyline would be badass. I'd have to buy two so I could swap one with my brown's blade.

KAI, embrace the tacticalness! :D

Tempted to buy the all black one and combine it with the red handle.... Frankenskyline...

Back