blackwash release?

Hey guys, does anyone have any idea when the blackwash folders are supposed to hit the market? Ive owned a 0560 before and its such a great knife... mine had developed up and down so I sold it and moved on. Im feeling hopeful to try one again in the blackwash finish :)

The blackwashed ZTs will hit the market as soon as you see them in the retail system. Sorry, but a small handful of jerks made it this way. KAI no longer announces release dates.

The blackwashed ZTs will hit the market as soon as you see them in the retail system. Sorry, but a small handful of jerks made it this way. KAI no longer announces release dates.

Thanks for the honest answer. Sucks the few had to ruin it for the masses. Oh we'll, ill just wait patiently :)

BW's are not yet on the market. Be out soon enough, promise. Popsickle, not only did a few bring on the change with release dates, but please read the rules on these "when already" and other type threads and posts, they helped bring them on as well. Thanks for the understanding.

Thanks must have missed that one.

So the 0560BW's aren't out yet.

Sweet. Good job kai the bw series are winners. I just need a green canvas scale when I get mine. Thanks

Back