Blade 2015 pics

Great shots mate! Thanks for posting them. We're doing our utmost to be there next year.

Hope to see you there next year Rob, i was thinking you would be there this year but i guess ye got Boar keeping you busy.

Great shots Lennox:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:...... That's exactly the kind of shots everyone was asking for!!!!

Thanks man!

azwelke

azwelke.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
It was a pleasure to meet you!!
See ya next year ;)
Al n DeAnn

IMG_4684_zpscfrkghey.jpg
Anyone else find it ironic and appropriate for the trough to be located under this sign?

Hope to see you there next year Rob, i was thinking you would be there this year but i guess ye got Boar keeping you busy.

Yes it is keeping me very busy :) We'll definitely have to have a beer together next year mate.

Last edited:
Hey Bro,
thanks a lot for the great time i had with you and the other guys ervery night. Can´t wait to meet you again.

Cheers from Germany
Arne

Busto

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Great Pix Lennox thanx for sharing.....Hopefully I will make next years Blade. We are trying to move the Hawaiian Fishing Tournament date to not conflict with Blade next year....Thanx Again

DaZ403

I Am INFI!
.Great pics Lennox!

Makes me want to come down even more than I already did! We are working on a Canadian invasion for 2016!!

Hope we can put a few well known Canucks onto a plane and come down to show yall how to party! haha

Stump Buster

Gold Member
Great Pics Lennox... THANKS for sharing them!!!

Thomas "Magnum" Kanik... I dig the Magnum P.I. theme!!!:thumbup: I hope it was complete with a Vietnam Era 1911.:D:D:D
IMG_4411_zpsfp8ka151.jpg

AZTimT

The Stripetition Finish Guy
Great bunch of pics to capture an even greater time enjoyed by those who went I am sure. Thanks for sharing Len! I look forward to going back again one of these years!

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC