• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

BLADE ART= Excellence!

I just received my second order from Larry at Blade Art.Service was excellent and very fast as usual.Larry is also a very friendly guy to deal with over the phone,who will go out of his way to satisfy his customer.He even left a message on my phone answering machine that he had shipped my blade overnight like I had requested,because he knew that I was really excited about getting it as soon as possible due to the fact I'm a really impatient knife-knut
biggrin.gif
: Well anyway I just wanted to share my great experience with Larry and I highly recommend him to my fellow formites here at Bladeforums.Check out the links section for his website for a look at some really nice selection of blades.Thanks Larry and please put that .80 cents on my tab,you know I'm good for it!
wink.gif

Thanks
P.S. For all wondering what knife I ordered it was a Bud Nealy Y2K (Nice Knife)!

I have done business with Larry a few times and I highly recommend buying from him. He is one of the friendliest people on the net. I know I will be buying more from him in the future.
michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

"I don't question your existence" God

I Love the smell of Tuf-Glide in the Morning!

I agree. Larry is a great guy to deal with. His new look website is going to make it tough to keep my wallet happy.
smile.gif

I have made some deals with Larry, and he is A-okay. He just gives you a good feeling when you talk to him, he has a very nice selection of knives on his site, and getting better...

<center>
thumb_up_md_clr.gif
</center>

------------------
us_marine_corps_md_clr.gif
BC... For those who fought for it, Freedom has a flavor the protected will never know... Semper Fi

Larry's who I got my Sebenza from, And Id have to agree he's great to deal with!
biggrin.gif

The next Sebenza or Custom I order will be with BladeArt.com, He called me back too just to let me know it was on the way!

------------------
Keith D.Armacost
If The Women Don't Find You Handsome,
They Should At Least Find You Handy. R.G.

I would recommend Larry and rate BladeArt at the top of the list!

In general the people and dealers here in the forums are great guys.. I have talked and met many of them and they are really down to earth people who want to make us knife freaks happy... but I have NEVER met a guy as friendly and TRUSTING like Larry before. Thanks Larry.

------------------
<A HREF="http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~soo/balisong/balisong.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~soo/balisong/balisong.html
</A> If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

I agree. I just finished another transaction with Larry and he definitely has his act together.

------------------
"I fought the law and the law won".

Just got another one. Got a nice Crawford Mini Kasper w/ivory handles from Larry and again another flawless deal. Larry is the best.
biggrin.gif

michael

------------------
"For the Word of God is living and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword."
Heb. 4:12

"I don't question your existence" God

I Love the smell of Tuf-Glide in the Morning!

got to add my 2 cents too. lary is great to deal with. if you have the chance, buy from him

Larry is great. I recently purchased a couple of knives from him. He was very patient and went the extra mile to make sure I was satisfied. I highly recommend him to all. He has a great selection of knives and is getting more in all the time. I check out his site regularly. I plan on doing business with him again as soon as possible.

Thanks Larry!

------------------
Dennis Bible

mylogosmall.gif

I just got a knife from Larry, he was very accomodating and a pleasure to do business with. When I can afford to, I'm gonna shop there again.
Forgot to mention that the knife I got was a Sebenza, my first. Boy, one neat knife !
------------------
Buck Collectors Club Member # 572
Dedicated ELU
Knifeknut(just ask my wife)

[This message has been edited by Brian Lavin (edited 12-20-2000).]

Back