blade nightmares

last night I dremt that as I was checking out my favoret knives, I noticed that all their blades were dull and that my edc's blade was made of clay:eek: Am I the only one with blade nightmares:confused:

G3

Via con dios
Gold Member
Basic Member
HA! Thats why I dont keep one under the pillow.

I had a somewhat knife related thing last night. My familys dog was coming in and bothering me and in my state of semi wakefulness I though the dog was complaining about the angle of the grind on a knife. :eek: :confused: :eek:

I dont have blade nitemares like you freaks ;) but some nites (like last nite) i cant go to sleep after being on BF just cuz knives are on my mind.:rolleyes:

I don't have nightmares, I just go to sleep counting knives.

Stockman, barlow, trapper, (getting sleepy) congress, copperhead, zzz, peanut, sak, zzzzz....;)

barrabas74

Gold Member
if we do have nightmares we dont post about em lol. I dont remember ever having "nightmares" about dull knives but I have definatley drempt about gettin new ones:D .

Planterz

Іди на хуй Путін!
I had a horrible dream last night (well, day that is), although not knife related.

I dreamt, if you can believe it, that I was awake and couldn't get to sleep. WTF kind of a dream is that? I dreamt that there was a bird on my roof making a terrible racket. And I have to say, dreaming that you're tired from a restless sleep is just as tireing as actually having a restless sleep. I know it was a dream because the bird kept "Ka-kaw"ing like a raven, depsite the fact that it was a duck.:confused: And that I was sleeping in my room from my house in Loveland, CO, but the house was where I lived 13 years ago in Geneva, IL.

But anyway, WTF is up with dreaming that you're unable to sleep? The only dreams I've had as frustrating were the ones that I woke up insufficiently rested, rode my bike 5 miles to class (usually in the cold rain), only to awaken in real life, insufficiently rested, and then ride my bike 5 miles to class all over again. :mad:

Cougar Allen

Buccaneer (ret.)
ecmouse said:
last night I dremt that as I was checking out my favoret knives, I noticed that all their blades were dull and that my edc's blade was made of clay:eek:

I refuse to give a Freudian interpretation of that dream. :grumpy:

I've had dreams where I've somehow managed to get into a knife fight, and no matter what I do, my knives just slide across the other person. They never get cut. Oh, and of course they move about 5 times faster than me too