blade show 2010

swissbianco

hello,

time is running, the blade show will be from 4.-6. june in atlanta, +B will be again by gatco sharpeners - timberline knives booth and you joust look for the swiss flag.

i will bring some of the latest swiss army knives and some other of my products, if you have an old 91mm or 111mm sak i can also put new scales on them, different colors, will bring my tools and if we can gather some people up i will assemble an sak or two in front of you.

here some pics how that did look the other years, this years show pics will be posted after the show as im offline camping.

DSCI3157.jpg

DSCI3158.jpg

frankdamon.jpg

timberlineB2.jpg

see ya all there!

finished me today my edc sak for the blade show:

dual pro, plain edge, corkscrew, file, saw, stayglow:

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0902.jpg

as they make it in time, one of the new stuff are unique multi color glow in the dark scales for 91mm sak:

glo_sak.gif

is that swiss-cool or what?

:thumbup:
I'm digging the blue-glow scales! I would love some glowing alox. ;)

Thanks Roger. Best of luck at Blade. Let me know what you have left, if any.

Best,

jb

Those zebra glow scales would be great on one of mine... Any chance they will be made in the small "classic" size?

Any leftovers from the show I can take off your hands Roger? :D
Let me know! Hope all went well

jb

these scales are test pcs and they glow like crazy! as they are for sale they will show up in the newsletter, first i will check the fit and works and that it is up to swiss standarts.

man got i sick after blade show! but damon and i had an blast there and it was worth it. many interested people saw the sak assembly that i did and unlike the competition there was any detail of how i do clear visual and questions where ansvered, plus we did assemble there sak that never where bevore and not joust an standart spartan sak. but anyway, we had fun there with you all and we will make it bigger next blade show!

here some pics, theres some more that i did not make so plase post that here too, thanks!

IMG_1083.jpg
damon eggert and +B

SwissBianco100604.jpg

SwissBiancoMakeSAK1_100605.jpg
assembly

SwissBiancoMakeSAK2_100605.jpg

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1061.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1055.jpg

IMG_1056.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg
stormdrane paracord - the best

IMG_0992.jpg
sandy morresy - next doors best leather

IMG_1029.jpg
german beisser, master of disaster

4Sevens100605.jpg
the friends from 4 sevens - best flashlights

IMG_1081.jpg
nice young lady who got her first sak - cyber yeoman!

IMG_0979.jpg
i got an treat too - the final version of the timberline lizensemade neckangel ultralight. only the white paint will be olive green!

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg
i will post about this exiting new knife in an separate tread - work on better pics

IMG_0951.jpg
as always during blade im camping out

IMG_0966.jpg
testing sak and flashlights the swiss way

it was an stress but great time and i thank all of for coming by, for 2010 we will try ouer best to make it bigger!

Where are you camping out at?

I love the pics. Especially the one of my good buddy Arne from Germany. :thumbup:

hope arne did make it save home, havent hear from him.

by camping i need quietness and an break.

if you want send the pics on an dvd then please send me an email for the adress - thanks!

I love that pic! Thanks for posting it. If anyone here does not have the OHT Poorguy is holding you are missing out. I have carrying mine since Blade and it is a great combo.

roger,
please excuse that i did´t post a word until now.
i´m back home safe. it was along trip but worth it. :thumbup:

blade show was great, as always and it was good to talk to you, roger. ;)

cheers
Arne

roger,
please excuse that i did´t post a word until now.
i´m back home safe. it was along trip but worth it. :thumbup:

blade show was great, as always and it was good to talk to you, roger. ;)

cheers
Arne

We had a great time at the SwissBianco booth and at Blade. Now we have to wait for another two years before getting you over here again. See you then.

as i told you terry, if i can make it next year i´ll be there ;)

you guys are killin´me. i need more money to travel....:D

Back