Blade show 2013

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
I know it's early but my wife and I are definately going next year. I'm enquiring about getting a table. Set up or not, I will be there.
Scott

Really? Man, I'd love to go, and for some reason you going makes me want to go even more.

Have a good time, great that Wendy is going with you. Like Colin said, since you may be set up there is more of an impetus now for me. Colin, c'mon out to Frederick. It's neat seeing Scott's setup at a show. All those knives on his table resting on that deer hide are just too cool. Gotta put your eyes back in your skull.

Scott you would only be about 2.5 hours away from Dublin. Want me to give the guys a call and schedule a hunt.:D:D

Glad you are going, with all the other great makers you should be there too. Wish I could go, maybe someday!

Hey Dan!

I'm going to try and make it...hesitant to commit since Gosstoberfest is the week before, and I'm not sure I can get away two weekends in a row, but man, do I want to!

Man, my fiancé decided to switch our honeymoon to the first week in October, completely screwed up a bird hunting trip I was supposed to go on, and I'm pretty sure blade is out of the question too. :/

Back