1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blade Show 2018

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Jun 7, 2018.

1. bonafide

bonafide Leather Sheathmaker, JouFuu Leathers Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    I wanted to thank any bladeforums members who might have stopped by my table during Blade Show.

The show was a great success and acknowledged all the long hours and hard work it took preparing for it. I'll be planning for it again next year!

If you're needing a custom sheath for your recently acquired knife or you're a knife maker looking for a few small batches of hand made quality sheaths to compliment your work .. it's easiest to catch me on Instagram @jou_fuu or email joufuu at yah-oo. com

Bud

Lady1911 likes this.
  2. mb>

mb>

Sep 24, 2014
    It was great meeting you Bud - wish I could have chatted longer. Really like the leather bowl I picked up. Very unique and cool...and something I didn't know I wanted!

bonafide likes this.
  3. RobbieB

RobbieB Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 13, 2017
    Yes, it was good to finally meet you, see a range of your products in person, and purchase some fine leather goods.

bonafide likes this.