BLADE Show 2023 - Atlanta

Anyone else staying at the Sonesta Select Atlanta Cumberland? Supposedly it’s just a few minutes from the Galleria. We’ll be there tomorrow by this time (I hope)

Airbnb here, not too bad distancewise...about a 10 minute drive.

Made it to the hotel safe and sound. I will see folks on the floor Friday! Look for a dude with a red and white beard, jeans and a unique camo Hawaiian shirt!

Ready to walk around the first day! If you see me walk up and say Hi!

aSi1Ybc.jpg

N63vjeL.jpg

Last edited:
Every one of them was very nice and accommodating. It was very cool meeting some of my favorites.
The crowd around Shirogorov table was absolutely nuts come lottery drawing time. The CD’s in the lottery were sick and the full customs they were auctioning off were unbelievable.

Glad you all had a great day one. I got the Spyderco exclusive from REC I came for. A lot of walking as the show is packed with tables like I’ve never seen. Lynch NW guys are some of the most enthusiastic and solid folks I’ve met in a long time. Hope to catch Emerson’s lecture tomorrow.

Ready for day 2...see you all on the floor!

Last edited:
First Blade Show score... another "Magic" knife, this is Charles Gedraitis 's take on the mechanism in a wicked full-dress dagger main interpretation 😎
20230603_075905.jpg

20230603_075841.jpg

Does anyone know where I can go to find out what knives won awards please? A friend had a knife he has designed for Spyderco up for best innovation and I would love to know how it got on. Thanks

Back