Blade Show Busy-Ness

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
I've got an order for Derrick in here, some orders and a couple for Blade Show.

Yes. I hand rubbed some knives for this batch. This is a Hunter thats been hand rubbed satin-ey, and has a fileworked spine.

bs106_2037-vi.jpg

bs106_2035-vi.jpg

bs106_2036-vi.jpg

These two knives (Bushie and Bushboot) are for Txbasstech. They are Mesquite over Texas Ebony. The Bushboot is hand rubbed.

bs105_2058-vi.jpg

bs105_2059-vi.jpg

The Recluses are coming right along.

bs105_2060-vi.jpg

And check out the Arete!! One for Tony and the first convex one, may be Tals, but the handle is only .91" wide. He may want the next one.

bs105_2064-vi.jpg

Cocobolo. Drool. I bought 6 board feet of this when I saw the color. The pins are G-10 (jade), and so is the bullseye filler.

bs105_2065-vi.jpg

I made three Bushies too. I'm really loving that black on brown combo. The green linen is for a newly achieved Eagle Scout present (hand rubbed flats with a convex sabregrind). The other, Shadetree burlap with natural canvas liner, pins and bullseye filler.

bs105_2063-vi.jpg

Pretty Nessie wearing Cocobolo (again, drool quality stuff) for an order (with a blank, can't wait to see what the customer comes up with!). The pins are white fiberglass rod, like what holds the flags on the golf course.

bs105_2066-vi.jpg

FOD at Shadetree is a genious. This is green dyed burlap is breathtaking. NEATO! The pins and bullseye filler are nat can micarta.

bs105_2070-vi.jpg

bs105_2069-vi.jpg

I made 4 Woodsmen this week. Some of these are off to Derrick. Black and brown again. Osage with black liners, pins and bullseye filler. EXTRA THICK BLADE 0.211" with beautiful Denim micarta from Shadetree again. Goin to the show. Cocobolo over black can mic.

bs106_2052-vi.jpg

bs106_2040-vi.jpg

bs106_2053-vi.jpg

And a large Nessie wearing Ironwood that is, spectacular.

bs106_2054-vi.jpg

You could easily die in a tough survival situation completely due to being hypnotized by the brilliance of this piece of wood. Praise God~! Knife is for an order.

bs106_2055-vi.jpg

bs106_2056-vi.jpg

The Recluse is some kinda uber user centered knife. I love mine. Halfserrated got to see these three.

The filework is exciting, I love filework!!!

That Ironwood is amazing!

All of them were amazing of course. The Recluse is a very well balanced knife and the handle feels like butter, but Andy did make it, so that is expected. For a first shot at a hand rubbed satin, I couldn't tell you hadn't been doing that for years. Really looking forward to Blade:thumbup:

And yes, that Ironwood is sick.

Thanks guys. I can't claim any accolades for making the Ironwood gorgeous. God did that.

And check out the Arete!! One for Tony and the first convex one, may be Tals, but the handle is only .91" wide. He may want the next one.

bs105_2064-vi.jpg

Ooooh is that mine in the middle? :thumbup::)

I sent payment a few days ago, did you get it?

I did get it. I'll ship it tomorrow! How about that. (And yes. That is yours in the middle. What doyou think?)

I did get it. I'll ship it tomorrow! How about that. (And yes. That is yours in the middle. What doyou think?)

Looks like a winner Andy! :thumbup:

Ship it to me, TF said he doesn't need the knife to make the sheath. The addy is on the paypal.

I will let you know when the beauty arrives. I am going camping tomorrow thru Monday, I wish I had it with me for that. But Marcelo got 1 of your Terasaurs, so I will just have to play with that:D

Beautiful work as always, Andy. I hope you sell out and come back with a years worth of orders.
Good luck, brother.
Iz

Dude - she is looking awesome! Let me measure up my handle and see if I want you to bust out a fatter one.

TF

Looks like a winner Andy! :thumbup:

Ship it to me, TF said he doesn't need the knife to make the sheath. The addy is on the paypal.

I will let you know when the beauty arrives. I am going camping tomorrow thru Monday, I wish I had it with me for that. But Marcelo got 1 of your Terasaurs, so I will just have to play with that:D

Beautiful work as always, Andy. I hope you sell out and come back with a years worth of orders.
Good luck, brother.
Iz

It is so cool to hear that you and Marcelo are still using my knives. Thanks Tony.

Andy, if that Large Nessy wearing ironwood is mine, I am in awe. If it is that beautiful on the screen, then I can only imagine how it will be in person.

Vinosaur

Back