Blade Show Pre-Order Scrapizashi Update!

After months of lurking and watching you guys on the forums...I am finally posting my first thread! This is exciting for two reasons...

1.) I am here to bring everyone good news and let you know that we are processing Blade Show Pre-Orders for the Scrapizashi! They will be shipping very soon.:thumbup:

2.) I've had the honor to meet many of you at Blade Show, and now a door has been opened for me to be able to talk with the rest of you!:)

Lexi
Customer Service
Busse Combat

LOL, nice to see you on the boards. I'm sure you will have lots of fun here.
Dan

Welcome Lexi! Everyone will be excited to have you on the forums because you absolutely ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice to see you posting :D

I was looking for a picture from Blade Show of Lexi....HELP:):)

Does anyone have one?

Thank you so much:)

Amy-0

I was looking for a picture from Blade Show of Lexi....HELP:):)

Does anyone have one?

Thank you so much:)

Amy-0

amy_lexi.jpg

Post as much as wish.....we are all good folk over here:D

even us ones who you didn't get to meet because their furlough time was cancelled last minute and they couldn't go to blade 10 because of "staffing issues" :mad:................sorry i digress:eek:

WELCOME :thumbup::D

THANK YOU!!!!

and you are always the first to get the picture...I remember you were the first one to get my picture:):)

Hey, that's my picture :eek: (http://i12.photobucket.com/jimmymjones/blade_2010/amy_lexi.jpg)

Dan just beat me to the post.
Don't i get no credit :(

Welcome to the forum Lexi !!!
:D

Sorry, I wasn't trying to steal your picts, I just searched the forum under "Lexi" and found a thread from the show cause I do remember seeing that pict on the forum. I'm just sharing. So no, I didn't take that pict but thought it was very nice showing both Lexi and AMy, both looking sweet! :D

what's up baby! welcome to the forum's, it was awesome meeting you at blade.:thumbup: hopefully you'll enjoy your stay here.:cool:

Back