BLADE Show Preview!!!!

Geez bro... It's amazing how much you can get done when you don't sleep, LOL.

Lots of great looking blades Allen.

That is a beautiful set of knives Allen. I really love the Moray and the other kitchen knives. I hope you have a great time and sell lots of knives at blade.

WOW what a great group of knives! Those Matodors are really rocking and is that an Oreo burlap Islander with natural pins? Whatever it is, I love it.

WOW what a great group of knives! Those Matodors are really rocking and is that an Oreo burlap Islander with natural pins? Whatever it is, I love it.

Yep, oreo shadetree over natural liners and white pinstripes on 3/32" cpm154

Allen,

Amazing batch of knives!! Loving the group of Inlanders. I need to post my review of your unnamed kitchen knife. What about Piraiba or maybe Talon. Nameless or not, that thing is amazing and the only knife I'll use in the kitchen now. Anyone going to blade and looking for a kitchen knife should pick one up.

Allen, these knives certainly pass the look test. They just look right. Folks who have used your knives know that they are sound on a deeper level of form, fit, and function. I hope your success matches your skills and that the bladeshow crowd finishes these off in short order.

Allen Stellar batch and if I have my way several of those will be headed back to paradise😬

Back