BLADE show thread

70+ knives going to BLADE:
As the trip to BLADE and the show itself progress I'll add more pics...feel free to add.

Still man...even if you did only 20+ for Blade I would have been impressed!

Once again BLADE is over, too busy to take pictures...but a very good show, and excellent to see old friends and make new ones. Cheers, and thanks to all.

sorry I missed saying "see you later", but you weren't at your table when we headed out.
enjoyed the time we spent talking, glad I could help out here and there.

sorry I missed saying "see you later", but you weren't at your table when we headed out.
enjoyed the time we spent talking, glad I could help out here and there.
Good to see you too- and thanks for spelling me.
I missed you guys at the end because somebody left the car at the hotel and walked over, and had to walk back and get the damn thing to load out...

so how many of those little green handled jobs did I talk people into buying at the end?
Murph loves his, Esnyx looked like he was buying one, anyone else? I think I had 2 others seriously interested.

I think I sold three ringtails. Esnyx and Murph got them, and I think one other dude. You're better at selling my stuff than I am...

:D
heh.
looked like you had some good conversations -- and I was happy to see you sold that guy a hawk Saturday afternoon!

Back