Blade Show VIP Passes

Anyone heard anything? I was lucky enough to be graced with one last year, and it made my day.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this year!

How do you get them?
I got the early bird pass,, but sounds like some people get in way before that even..

I got mine thru Sal @ Spyderco.
I can get in early Friday and the pass is good for the whole shootin match. However, it will cost me $20 to redeem the VIP Pass. Without the VIP Pass, Admission with early bird would be $65
So its a pretty good deal...

Don't worry. If they have them to offer to us they'll make sure they get them out in time. :)

How do you get them?
I got the early bird pass,, but sounds like some people get in way before that even..

Early bird pass is essentially the same thing as the VIP pass, they just cost different amounts. The people that get in before noon on Friday have exhibitor passes.

Normally @Lexi starts the giveaway near the end of April but have not heard a peep about them yet this year :indecisiveness:

We have received our packet of VIP Passes for this year's BLADE SHOW. If you are interested in VIP Pass or Passes please send a self addresses stamp envelope to:

Busse Combat
Attn: Blade VIP
11651 Co Rd 12
Wauseon OH 43567

Please include a note stating how many passes you would like. We only have a limited number of these passes so they will be issued on a first come basis.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Atlanta very soon.

Garth

Back