BLADE SHOW Visit

Guys, I stopped by the ROS ARMS tables a couple of times during my wanderings and was able to check out nearly all the Models. There were a couple that I fell in love with!! :thumbup: Makes alot of difference when you can hold them and actually feel the warmth of the Birch Bark handles, slightly fuzzy and grippy at the same time.

The Dombay was a great feeling Medium sized Blade. Couldn't pass this one up. But..... there was a NORTH 2 there with a special Ordered thick Blade steel (and it was Serialized with a Low Ser #) --- WOW!! Kind of wish I would have gotten that one as well....

The Gold inlays and Artwork etching on some of them were fantastic.

There were a couple of the smaller models that I wanted but they were SOLD OUT of those by the time I decided... good for Ros Arms... bad for me. The Companion 2 was one of the Sold Out Models, probably due to the good review by UnSub. ;)

Overall, a great bunch of blades that I enjoyed learning about and getting to check out.

Thanks to VLAD for taking the time to Chat and answer my MANY Questions.

I also stopped by their table and it realy does make a difference to see them first hand awesome blades , out of this world handles , great knives .

Back