Blade Show...who's going!?

It was great to see some familiar faces, and meet other forum friends in the flesh at last.

I was busy enough at the booth that I didn't get to see all the show, but I still had a good time, and Jordy says she enjoyed herself, as well. She left with two Santa Fe folders, a Kershaw and a Spyderco with beautiful patterns.

Dan is surprisingly good with a bullwhip, and he ducks super fast, too.
:D

This was a good show and a good time, the group was a little smaller this time for Fogos but I don't know anyone that didn't have a great time.
I bought a few too many knives but oh well. Some of my pics didn't turn out but I still got a few good ones. I will take a couple of my new finds and post them with a couple of shots of the group

The pics everyone sees of Dan knives are good but when you see them and pick them up they are even better.

By the way anyone know any of these (rather strange) people?

Attachments

• blade07 010.jpg
    blade07 010.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 14
  • blade07 011.jpg
    blade07 011.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 17
  • blade07 015.jpg
    blade07 015.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 15
  • blade07 016.jpg
    blade07 016.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 16
  • blade07 009.jpg
    blade07 009.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 16
Am I correct in saying that T1mpani was also there? I think we met briefly at Dan's table?

~ Ken

You certainly are and we certainly did--was good to meet you, sir. :D My only regret from Blade was not being able to stay for the whole thing, but my wallet was probably relieved...

Back