Blade Show WIP Picture Thread!

"Go Big or go home" - The Ranch went HUGE for Blade, going to be an Epic Show :thumbup:

I can honestly say I wish I was going.

Holy Smokes, those are some serious knives!

We're filling up the cart!

Some of the 3" customs
orig.jpg

Looks like the 1st ever 3" custom Slicers. Now I wonder what else Rick has planned for the 3" in the future.
Just found another 3" I'd like to have :)

Looks like the 1st ever 3" custom Slicers. Now I wonder what else Rick has planned for the 3" in the future.
Just found another 3" I'd like to have :)

I have a 3" custom slicer and have posted about it before, I believe I know of at least one other one, I am sure there are more.

I have a 3" custom slicer and have posted about it before, I believe I know of at least one other one, I am sure there are more.

That cool, guess they are so rare that I've never seen one, (or maybe did but thought it was a 3.5").
Hope to see many more in the future as to increase the odds of finding myself one.

That cool, guess they are so rare that I've never seen one, (or maybe did but thought it was a 3.5").
Hope to see many more in the future as to increase the odds of finding myself one.

Here is mine, I believe Josh has one as well, he is king of the 3" XM:

XM32s.jpgXM34s.jpgXM33s.jpgXM31s.jpg

Wow that tanto is about the most amazing thing iv ever seen...im a tanto and carbon fiber freak so that almost made a tear of joy roll down my cheek. Just awesome...need more pics!! :D awesome shots rob, as always sir.

Wow! Right after loggin in here, I got an e-mail with package tracking on a substantially urgent package from Ohio headed to me. I guess nobody needs to go to Blade after all, all these seem to have been sent to me. Happy Dance time!!!! :p

:D

Back